Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Fusy - Warlock - Destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

<Accepted> Fusy - Warlock - Destruction Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Fusy - Warlock - Destruction   <Accepted> Fusy - Warlock - Destruction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:29 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Very fluent.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes.

4. Your character name.
Fusy

5. Your class.
Warlock

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) and the appropriate gear scores. Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out).
My dps spec will vary depending what you require, all specs are known.
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Fusy
The thing is that i've only focused on pvp with this character but once again i'm thirsting for Pve. Gear will be obtained for pve asap and this is not an application asking for a boost.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
My "old" main Zicy: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&cn=Zicy Prot/holy with 5.5kgs.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Will be obtained if needed.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Haven't recently been in a guild with this character as i've just focused in arena/pvp with a few irl mates.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
MC, BWL, Naxx --- BT,sunwell, hyjal --- Icc 7/12 Toc 25, naxx etc etc (achievements not stacked on this char).

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
The "ease down and let the tanks get aggro guy". With the right gear obtained i will be putting out heavy dps and i'm not one of the simple buttom spammers, i have maxed out macros to insure my dps is that extra step higher.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
100/100mbit. 10ghz Processor (quad) gt 130 sli (x2) W7 ultimate etc.. Good performance components simply.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
The will of once again being a hardcore raider.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
I'm pretty sure you will discard this application cause of the lack of pve gear, however, i'm an experienced player which have been playing ever since the game came out, so if youre looking for a guy who knows how to play his own class and not a guy who's just had too much time/money (ebayer) on his hands, i'm your man.

Of course i will not participate in the hardcore progress group until you decide i am to.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Senita (real life friend and also one of them i've been doing arena with).

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Red
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Fusy - Warlock - Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fusy - Warlock - Destruction   <Accepted> Fusy - Warlock - Destruction Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 am

Despite your age I think you are a mature player and I have high hopes from you. Once we start raiding we will help you gear up as much as we can because I am sure we just found a dedicated and smart player.

Welcome to our guild !
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Fusy - Warlock - Destruction
Page 1 of 1