Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Sháwty - Shaman - Restoration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sháwtyy

<Accepted> Sháwty - Shaman - Restoration Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Sháwty - Shaman - Restoration   <Accepted> Sháwty - Shaman - Restoration Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi Unforgiven!
My name is Sebastian, I am 20 years old and I live in Denmark.
To tell you a bit about me, I live in an apartment with my girlfriend. I usually work from the morning to 16:00, which is why my raiding availability is from 17:00 from Monday-Thursday.
I am applying to your guild because I seek a guild where progress and teamwork is in focus. Besides this I just wish to have fun while playing, after all WOW is just a game. Having this in mind I always do my best in raids and groups, because I expect so from myself and also expect others to do their best when it is called for.
The character I am applying with is my draenei restoration shaman Sháwty.

I have both vent and TS and a functioning mic.

I have chosen to make an apply in Unforgiven because I would like a challenge, and I would like to improve my game-play aswel.

Reasons for choosing build:
I chose to be a restoration shaman because I tried out different talent builds, and restoration suited my playstyle best. My build is suited for healing the whole raid, instead of being dedicated to tanks/singletarget. This is because I prefer doing “free healing”.
Chain Heal, Lesser Healing Wave and Healing Wave are my 3 main spells, besides this I always use Earth Shield on the main tank. Besides this I also use Riptide.
To buff myself in raids I do of course use flasks.

Gear (PvE):
Currently my gearscore is 6051, this is without the (4) set bonus though. When I am geared for the (4) set bonus my gearscore is 5986. I have two 264 pieces equipped as for now, because I have been unlucky with the last two tokens, for hands and head that is.
I have chosen not to go with the (4) set bonus as for now, because I do better healing without the (4) set. When I get tokens at some point, I will upgrade and change gear so I can have the (4) set bonus.

Gems: I currently gem haste and spell power in all slots, as meta-gem I have +11 mana every 5 sec, 3% increased critical healing effect as these gems are those that improve my healing the most.

Enchants:
Head – 30 spell power + 20 critical strike
Shoulders – 24 spell power + critical strike
Back – 23 haste rating
Chest – 10 all stats
Wrist – 30 spell power
Hands – 28 spell power
Legs – 50 spell power + 30 stamina
Feet – 7 health and mana every 5 sec
2xRing – 23 spell power
Weapon – 63 spell power
Shield – 25 intellect

Melee/cast rotation:
I always pop Earth Shield on main tank as the first thing, but are there two shamans and he pops Earth Shield on main tank, I will of course pop it on the off tank instead.
Riptide I use to increase spell power, decrease cast time on healing wave, increase critical strike on lesser healing wave and heals meanwhile. I use this every time it is off cooldown.
Chain Heal I use on the group of characters that is melee.
I use Lesser Healing Wave on singletargets in the raid, because this is the best spell to keep their health up.
If someone are low on life I use Healing Wave, as this provides the target with more health than the other healing spells.
I use Earthliving Weapon to increase healing.
My totems I use according to what is preferred in the specific boss-battle.
Offspec info:
I am currently specced elemental as offspec for dps. I do not have good enough gear to do raids in this spec as the time is though. When I obtain better gear I will be able to go dps if it is needed in a specific situation.

Professions:
Enchanting 430/450: I am currently in progress of leveling this up fully.
Jewelcrafting 455/455: I can do almost every gems for spell casters and hunters, as spell casting is something I use myself. I am aiming to learn to craft all gems.

Previous raid experience:
Vanilla: ZG – MC – AQ20 – AQ40

TBC: TK – Hyjal – BT – SSC – ZA – SWP

WoTLK: Naxx10 – Naxx25 – OS10:+3 – OS20:+3 – Ulduar10 – TOC10 – TOC25 – TOGC10 – TOGC25 – ICC10(11/12) – ICC25(11/12) – ICC10hc(5/12) – ICC25hc(5/12)

Regarding ICChc the bosses that are downed on hc-mode are random throughout the raid, so I do not have any achievements for these yet as they were done at random and not chronologically.

Guild history:
Omega: I left this guild, because the teamwork was lacking, people seemed more busy /ignore each other than they seemed working together and making progress in raids.

Firelords: I was in Firelords as a trial member, but many people were at the time, so all needed playtime and I feel that I hardly got to play in raids during this trial period. I think this is a shame, because the people there are nice, I just didn’t get to play much with them and decided to find another guild, where I can get playtime and do teamwork.

Estate: Too few members to do raiding. Guild runs almost never gets going, and I do not see the point of being in a guild if I still have to pug ICC-runs.

Addons
I use the following addons:
Recount – This I use to see how well I am doing, and I use this as an indication for knowing if I have to do better in the given moment.
DBM – To know what is going on in the boss-battles.
Omen – To know if I somehow have gotten aggro from the boss or from trash mobs.
Grid+Vuhdo – For healing, I use these because these are the ones I am most comfortable by using.

Raiding
I do have a microphone, Ventrilo and TeamSpeak.
Availability for raiding:
Monday – 17:00-01:00
Tuesday – 17:00-01:00
Wednesday – 17:00-01:00
Thursday – 17:00-01:00
Friday – 15:00-02:00
Saturday – 12:00-02:00
Sunday – 12:00-01:00

I do not usually have internet problems. Maybe I dc one time a month, but it is rare that dc is during a raid. Cannot promise you it NEVER will happen, but it is really really rare. Computer is running the game with no problems.

UI
<Accepted> Sháwty - Shaman - Restoration UI

Character
Armory link:
[link]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=sh%C3%A1wty[/link]
If you want to see gear, build, enchants, glyphs and so on, you can go look at my armory page.

Alts
Ðó: [link]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=%C3%90%C3%B3[/link]
And on my other account I have two level 80’s.
Póchi: [link]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=P%C3%B3chi[/link]
Phionix: [link]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Phionix[/link]

Couldn't get the links to work otherwise..

You can judge my English skills by this application (:
Sorry if the application is a bit long, I just prefer making a good, detailed and serious application instead of making it look like a Q&A answered with yes/no.
If you have any questions, please message me and I will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
I am often only in-game, so there is a good chance you can catch me there on either Sháwty, Ðó or Artêmis.
I really hope that you will take this application in to consideration.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

/Sháwty
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Sháwty - Shaman - Restoration Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Sháwty - Shaman - Restoration   <Accepted> Sháwty - Shaman - Restoration Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Whisper me or Turiel in game for an invite.

Welcome to Unforgiven !
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Sháwty - Shaman - Restoration
Page 1 of 1