Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri

Go down 
AuthorMessage

<Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri   <Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 pm

1. Your age.
Im 29 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I would say perfect, but hey... that's what i think!

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes, headset with microphone and vetrilo/skype installed.

4. Your character name.
Tahimir -- Yes i know, stupid name, but thats only because i didnt think i'll play this character long... btw all my characters have similar names: Tahi, Taah, Taahorror, Tahhi, etc...

5. Your class.
Paladin - my 3th or 4th, lvl80 character

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) and the appropriate gear scores. Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Currently my MS for Pve is Holy, but till 1mounth ago i was prot, and before that i was retri... so basicly im in all specs and know my class inside out.
Holy Pve 5.8k GS (dont like this addon)

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
Yes. Hunter - Tahhi, Rogue - Taah, Druid - Tahi (only levl 70 on Jaedenar server), Taahorror (only lvl 74 - its too similar to retri pala i dont play it anymore)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Yes. Physical resistance Smile 50k HP selfbuffed and 33k armor (depends on which triket i wear). But not playing anymore since i cant get upgrades in PUG's -- cant get past 4th boss in ICC25 (mostly because of DBW trinket). But real resistance gear - NO! To tell you the truth i dont even have room in my bags to store it. I have Pve retri gear (expertise, hit capped - 5.4k GS), Pvp retri (5.7kGS), Prot (hit, expertise, def capped - around 5.9k GS), Holy Pvp (6k+ GS), Holy Pve (5.8k GS - depends on which combination trinket/weapons i use)

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Yes. Entropy on Dragonmaw, left because my friends from work wanted to play alliance and have chosen this server. Now im in Momentum - well thats my friends guild im officer here and we have only 15memebrs including alts

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Mostly pug experience in WotLK, but know tactix on mostly all bosses, on dragonmaw i was mostly pvp player but my guild cleared Naxx, Ulduar10/25 and Toc10/25 and i was mostly on all those fights. I was never on hardmodes.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Honestly i would like to be MT healer (or even raid healer with FoL spec), but i can tank or dps too... Mostly i would like to see all WotLK content and whats most importat have some new friends and lots of fun...

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
AMD PhenomII x4 955, 4GB ram, Ati Radeon 4870 1GBddr3, 640GB HDD, etc...
ADSL connection 4Mbit(download)/256Kbit(upload)
Software: Windows7 Home Premium

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I saw somebody spam trade channel and i decided to check your web-site. I was impressed with how much work is invested in web design and guild rules - looks like decent mature guild.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

Yes. First get rid of background music... (i managed to turn it off after 5min) Second i think a question "From which country are U?" - would be great in this application - so let me be first: "Im from Zagreb - Croatia". And third - i think that GS addon is crap and i realy dont like that somebody has to link his/her GS in this application, thats for pugs not guilds...

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Well... NO! Maybe somebody remebers me from PUG, but thats all... Honestly, till today i have never heard of you...

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri   <Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:00 am

Thank you for the Application , You will get answer soon .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri   <Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Accepted it , Whisper an officer for invite .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri   <Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Tahimir - Paladin - Holy/Prot/Retri
Page 1 of 1