Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lowbob

<Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot   <Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm

1. Your age. 15

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Im pretty good.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes

4. Your character name. Omglowbob

5. Your class. Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) and the appropriate gear scores. Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. Prot MS - Arms PvP os but now good gear in arms. 5,2k gs

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) My pala is in PvE gear atm, Im was PvP when i played it. Dont play iut much enymore.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? No I dont have any tbh. Didt have any gold back when I raided naxx.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I have been in alot of guild I loeft becouse I quitted wow for some time.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). TBC I raided evrything but only got 4 bosses down in BT. WotLK I've only raided Naxx 10 and 25 downed all bosses when naxx was the best. And ToC ofc, and abit of ICC but I know tacs for ICC. I quit just when ulduar came.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. I play on a Alienware mx15, Yes I do play on a laptop, it just happens that my laptop run better than my normal computer.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I've just Faction changed and sever changed and now I look for a guild to raid Icc, RS and not last a guild to get into Cataclysm with!

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Not really.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Idk dont think so as I just moved sever.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot   <Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Hello there ive just readed through your app.
Please tell me how its possible

- 10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). TBC I raided evrything but only got 4 bosses down in BT

- Hows it possible to have raided everything, but only have killed four bosses?

- besides that i cant seem to find you on armory, and if you stopped around Naxx10(25) Ulduar, your gear is outdated by far
We clearly stated we needed good geared players, and people that have achievements, or atleast can explain the tactics for certain encounters in the new content

- 9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I have been in alot of guild I loeft becouse I quitted wow for some time. - You have been in alot guilds, and you left them coz you quitted the game, that attitude doesnt belong here.

- Furthermore this will get discussed later today with the officers

- Shifty
Back to top Go down
Lowbob

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot   <Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Iam good enough for icc I've geared myself up, but just forget it. Cba.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot   <Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Omglowbob - Warror - Prot
Page 1 of 1