Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexah

<Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm

1. My age - 19

2. Understanding of the English language - I would say around 8 / 10

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo? - Yes I have a Microphone and a Headset and also I can speak.

4. Your character name - Lexah

5. Your class - Death Knight

6. Spec and other Information - I am currently Blood DPS after figuring out about the 20k Death Strike crits and I am Unholy as an offspec as we all know it is great for Area of Effect. Still gathering tank gear as I hate it so much but I dont really have a choice -

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters - Yes I do but on other accounts and different realms.. I have a 80 shaman, 80 warlock and a lot of other 20 - 70 characters. Not worth any Armory Links as they are not useful to you and also this is my best geared character, the rest are 80's left with gear after just leveled.

8. Do you have any resistance gear - No I don't - what would I need resistance gear for?

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them - I have been in Kamuflasjefylla, Carbon Cold on this realm, basically I was in Carbon Cold for around 5 months till it disbanded Kamuflasjefylla I left as I was going to quit wow.. had some serious issues in real life that came before wow and I had to deal with them.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK) - I started playing WoW in extremely late TBC and did not bother raiding because the patch of WotLK was coming out soon, In WotLK I have cleared literally everything up to ICC before I quit, I currently have 11/12 in both ICC10 and ICC25man and I know the tactics perfectly for Lich King as I quit a few days after trying him for a couple of days.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid - I think that I could play a major role always being at the top end of the dps charts and also bring a friendly, social player who loves to have a laugh and occasionaly make jokes as anyone else would, I take raiding extremely seriously and do not mess around and lose concentration while raiding.. on the other hand outside of raiding it's a bit different and i am a very fun person to be around so I think but thats my view.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection - I do not know the full details but I know it's a smooth Computer and I dont have a single problem with anything, no lag or disconnects what more could you want...

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven - I want to have a guild that can progress well and make the most of the rest of the WotLK content also I am getting abit lonely by myself and I am really eager to make some new buddies

14. Is there anything you would like to add - It's pretty hard to think tbh as I have Tenacious D on in the background haha .. I like your raiding days and I hope to see everyone soon, I hope my application was good enough to pass but we will see.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her) - I am not so sure maybe there is, not that i know of though it's annoying wish I had someone to vouch for me.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them - Yes i read and understood and of course I will follow them.

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Thank you for the application , You will get answer soon .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:50 am

Man... looking at this application makes my heart broken, we have to accept this guy! You could make me company through the nights when everybody is asleep so I won't be lonely either? Great huh?

Nice application!

(The resistance gear question thingy is a trick Turiel does! he's a real meany! you dont need it for anything but he wants to know if you've got vanilla experience or something like that! YOU meany turiel!!!, making us mortals confused :S)

Good luck to you my friend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:00 pm

am only trial so look away from this comment if am not allowed to comment on applicants Razz

gear is nice, just got a question, why do you use 21agi 3% crit damage meta instead of 21 crit rating and 3% crit damage? i bet you clearly get more crit out of the second meta.

only druids/hunters/rogues should use the agi meta.

anyways, why are you not going arp if u are blood? stacking str is awesome for frost and unholy, but sadly blood got too much wep damage based attacks and will get higher dps outcome from ARP.

your gear is nice, your exp is good, you take raiding seriously, sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Lexah

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Hey cheers man I really appreciate that, yeah I get along very well with people from Sweden they are a a lovely country with amazing people as I have 10+ Ingame friends from Sweden and they would do anything for me <3

Hey at one point the meta gem I had was best for DK's.. but after quitting for a couple of months I completely forgot to change it I dont think it makes an outstanding difference but every little helps.
And about the ArP isn't it getting removed thats what I heard also I literally changed to blood a couple of days ago and haven't made up my mind if it makes that much of a difference for the gold it's worth if its just going to get removed anyway.. ofc if you feel strongly about me making these changes then I will no problem.

Thanks for the extremely fast and complimentary comments :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Lexah wrote:
8. Do you have any resistance gear - No I don't - what would I need resistance gear for?

First smart answer for this question Smile. If you would have answered question 16 with "Red" i would have had a mental orgasm. You can read the Guild Rules again to find out why if you really want to know.

Nice application, whisper me, Turiel, Shîftycent or Veec in game for an invite.

Welcome to Unforgiven !
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 pm

The ArP Rating gets removed in Cataclysm or at the patch before it when they upload the new talents the earliest. But no sooner than that.

Please make an effort and read the guild rules seriousely.

Regardless of that Welcome to Unforgiven!
Back to top Go down
Lexah

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 pm

aaaaaaaaaaah, lmaoo I read that and I forgot.... meh I'm such a derp!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:10 pm

That's 50 dkp minus Razz.

More dots btw !
Back to top Go down
Lexah

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 pm

And also about the ArP thing I am also Unholy so ArP would not be so good for my Unholy spec so it makes things difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 pm

yeah imo, forget blood, just go Frost or Unholy, they are usually superior in dps anyways, and require both stacking of str Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS   <Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Lexah - 80 Death Knight - Blood DPS/Unholy DPS
Page 1 of 1