Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gifsey

<Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin   <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 am

1. Your age. 16.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I am from Norway, but my English is fine.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes sir!

4. Your character name. Gifsey

5. Your class. Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

Balance is my MS, I got about 5.8k gs in boomkin gear, I do also got 5050 gs tank and about 5.6k gs healer.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

Trazm : Level 80 hunter.
Draenai: Level 80 warlock, made for fun.
Zipti: Level 80 Death Knight, rarely using it.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Yes, a ring that I got from Ony 25, will be replaced soon.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I have been in socials guilds, and I have been in a guild with a friend, Reason for leaving is that the guild quited.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I got both ICC 25 and 10 exp, I don't got achi for all bosses, but I do know the tacs. I got Halion to 25 % at my first try, cause ive been 2 weeks in Africa, so I know all tacs for RS aswell.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
I bring FEAST! I am a decent dps, does about 7-10 k dps boss fights. I get the adds down fast, and I am social!

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Just about to get a 10mb internet connection, so it will be very good, and my computer is decent aswell!

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I think that this guild will be good for me, I got low exp from raiding with guilds, I mostly pugs. So to raid with a good guild like Unforgiven would be very nice!

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Not really.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
I ain't friends with anyone in the guild atm, but if you accept me, I hope that I would get the chance to get known with the guild!

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes. I will follow the rules!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin   <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 am

Hello and thank you for your apply! Smile am sure an officer will be with you soon

your gear is nice, 8/12 ICC xp and you say you know tacs for rest inc RS so thats cool.

btw question 8 about resistance gear is just a tricky question, dont worry about it;)
decent connection, nice dps, sounds promising to me Smile

i do not know much about the boomkin spec but am sure shifty or someone will check it out, heres your <ARMORY LINK> for people to check it out Smile

Last edited by Ninea on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checking if my sig is showing)
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin   <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Ninea wrote:
Hello and thank you for your apply! Smile am sure an officer will be with you soon

Well an Officer is with you right now if I was not hallucinating when I though I gave Ninea Officer Rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin   <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 pm

yeah well i was not officer when it got posted, anyways, got 1 question for you though, i see you have not specced any Mana regen, do you have problems with your mana? cause i know som boomkins usualy burn their mana pretty quickly

anyways when you got such decent gear i guess you get so many int due to gear that it whont be a problem, anyways i feel you are geared and experienced enough for our guild and would love to have you beeing a part of that.

Welcome to Unforgiven you can whisper me or any other officer for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin   <Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Gifsey, Boomkin
Page 1 of 1