Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Togapi

<Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms   <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:14 pm

1. Your age. 20

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Im english and i live in england so above average :p

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? yes i do and can

4. Your character name. Togapi

5. Your class. Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . (MS) Fury (OS) Arms (PVP)

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? Rogue, Holy Paladin, Mage. Only the rogue is worth linking but he is still on my old server and on hord.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? yes i pvp quite alot, i have a pvp arms spec with 4/5 relentless and full wrathful offset

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? The guild i have been in for a very long time is Called Bellum Pax a hord guild on crommagus. I left only because they did not need me on my warrior only my rogue and i wanted to play my warrior as my main. I mainly moved because the server is not very populated and not good at all for pvp. most of the people in my guild were only focused on pve, i on the other hand want to do a mixture of both.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). I started playing half way through TBC and only got 2 grips with the games a few months before WOTLK relies. the only raid i did in TBC was Kara. In Wolk i have done Naxx 10 man and 25 man 15/15. Ulduar 13/15 10man. Toc 5/5 10/25man. ICC 11/12 10man 8/12 25 man. this is over all my chars.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. There are a few things i can bring to the raid, Battle shout if there is only 1 pala, sunder armor, Demoralizing Shout i am also willing to go arms if there is a call for that, but i can bring a very social aspect to a guild, i love just chatting and hanging out in game and i play very often. If people need help lvling or gearing up im rdy to help with that also. Smile

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. I currently play on a Macbook, i generally get the piss taken out of me for using a mac but oh well, i like macs :p

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? i have only recently joined this realm and i asked around and heard you guys are a good guild so i thought i would come and try my luck

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? I am very committed and social. fun is the most important thing in the game for me but when it calls for seriousness and concentration and a need to put out that extra effort i am rdy for those situations 2

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). unfortunately no Sad

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Togapi

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms   <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:35 pm

this is my warr

this is my rogue
Back to top Go down
Togapi

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms   <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:37 pm

sorry i cant get the armory links to work.

My Warr is Togapi, i think on the Armory it says im still Orc but im Gnome now

My Rogue is Goshie, on Cromaggus server on hord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms   <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Hello and thank you for your application Smile i loved reading your application, you have great gear and experience but are you aware that this is an Alliance guild? or do you plan on Faction changing your warrior? cause on armory you are an Orc Female Smile eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Togapi

Back to top Go down
Togapi

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms   <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:06 pm

I am already on alliance, im not sure why the armory is being slow Razz
but ye im a currently a gnome so all good to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms   <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Keep watching the topic for Ninea's answer.

Turiel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms   <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Welcome to the guild Smile whisper Turiel or any other officer for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms   <Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted>Togapi, Warrior, (MS) Fury (OS) Arms
Page 1 of 1