Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

<Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy   <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

English is my first language so im completely fluent in both written and spoken.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

yes and yes

4. Your character name.

paladinjaz

5. Your class.

paladin

6. Your main spec and off spec(s). Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

I'm currently specced for pve and pvp holy. Considering my paladin's gear isnt fantastic at present, I can readily respec to either tanking or dps if it suits the guild (im proficient at all 3 impo, not to mention I enjoy the chalenge of being versitile). Apologies, cant get the link to work even with the suggestion given Neutral

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ?(armory links)

I have 4 others, these 4 still being on chromaggus, warlockjaz, warriorjaz, priestjaz, deathjaz (omg, theres a pattern here! :O)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

no

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

My warlock, back on chromaggus, is still an officer of bellum pax. I moved this paladin over here to experience a highly rated server, and some 25 man content.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

My previous raiding experience honestly only consists of totc, icc and attempts at RS (EoE, OS and VoA if they're counted). I've done naxxramas and ulduar just to see what i'd been missing, but not during the time back when they were considered an achievement to have cleared.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

My position within the guild and raid changed drastically over time. I joined as a level 1 character, leveled it and brought it quickly up to icc raiding standard. Due to my inexperience of guild raiding, I began just by focusing on famailarising myself and my character, and co-ordinating it within a raid. However, as I grew more famaliar, I began to show more initiative, able to offer assistance to those around me with gearing/rotations etc. This was recognised by the admins, with only a couple months having passed, I was promoted to an officer. I've now led my fair share of icc 10 raids, and quite a few other raids that were done for fun, as well as having evaluated quite a few applications myself Wink.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

2.9ghz quad core, 2gb ram, 1gb gpu, 500gb hdd. My connection is a 20mb one from virgin media.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven?

I recently upgraded my system from a truly terrible laptop that only managed around 3 fps in 25 man raids, making them unbearable. My guild back on chromaggus is a strictly 10 man guild, and that fit in quite nicely with my inability to actively attempt 25 mans. However, paired that my paladin's transfer to ravencrest (I came becuase i wanted to play alliance again, on a good pve server, which just happens to be in the most competitive battlegroup in europe Smile ). My friend tells me this is an excellent guild, and having looked at what you have already achieved, I would be glad to be a part of it.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

I'm a highly flexible player that can contribute to both the social and raiding elements of the game can hopefully contribute a great deal to this guild in both a rading and social environment

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). togapi

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy   <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm

My current icc 10 progress is 11/12 (LK up to phase 2.5).

I would also like to add that I by no means expect to be boosted through content in order to obtain gear, and plan to spam some hcs and raids alike in order to bring myself up to par with everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy   <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm

And for Q8, am i to take "resistance" literally as gear particularly for bosses such as sindragosa (not yet), or for pvp (yes, managed to acquire most of the wrathful offpieces, and 2/5 furious from bg grinding)
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy   <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Whisper me in-game for a talk please.

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy   <Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> paladinjaz - paladin pvp holy/pve holy
Page 1 of 1