Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Risenfx

<Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS   <Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:59 pm

1. Your age. = 16.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? = I am English so I am very fluent.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? = Yes, I have been using vent for a long time.

4. Your character name. = Risen

5. Your class. = Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. =
As for offspec I am still acquiring gear.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) I used to use my 80 paladin but now my bro has it so no.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? = No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Since joining Ravencrest I have only been in a social guild. <Royal Blood>

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). =
BT - Fully Cleared (On pala)
SP - Fully Cleared (On pala)
Ulduar - Up to Yogg-Saron
ICC 10 - 9/12
ICC 25 - 7/12

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. In the raid I am responsible for FF if there is no feral tank SP etc. I am also responsible for proving my moonkin aura and to do the highest DPS possible. I also provide things such as typhoon to help with the blood beasts.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. 2.4GHz / 3GB RAM / Intel Core 2 Quad CPU / Nvidia Gefore 7050 Graphics Card. Internet Connection is 10MB i believe, it is stable is something I do know.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I wanted a guild that was serious about progressing into the top end content yet has not fully cleared it and so I would like to be part of it as it clears the high end content.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Free Cookies! But on a serious note I would like to say I tend to have 100% attendance and am always a nice person to be with and am serious about progressing to the top.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Sadly I do not know anyone in Unforgiven yet. Hopefully one of the members has seen me before and can give me a thumbs up.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes I have.
To prove it Rule 5 on the raiding rules is: One must not talk on Ventrilo during boss fights if it is not relevant for the kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS   <Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:31 pm

You need to fix your enchants on chest and feet because they are not the best at the moment.

Whisper me in game for a talk when you have time.

P.S. In the near future you will also need to level your enchanting because you will get +46 sp from the enchants on your rings.
Back to top Go down
Risen

PostSubject: Edit   <Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:16 pm

I do apologize I missed the writing at the bottom.

So ye RED to QUESTION 16.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS   <Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Risen-Druid-Balance/Feral DPS
Page 1 of 1