Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Warr dps!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fearline

<Accepted> Warr dps! Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Warr dps!   <Accepted> Warr dps! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:21 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Both are great.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Indeed, im a very vocal person.

4. Your character name.
Fearline

5. Your class.
Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
I've been playing arms for two years now though im very familiar too the fury tree aswell since i've used it to gain the pve gear i have right now.

Character link:

Gonna try to remember to log out in pve gear though!

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
I have indeed, noone worth showing out though

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I will describe this in the following question.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

Long story short!

Vanilla:
I started out as a gnome warlock named Twiggly, i was pretty young at this stage which i hope explains the stupid name. I wasnt really the best lvler but so was no one at this period of the game. (Just after beta and wow got released)
After some time i managed to get my warlock too 60 and from there i got into a raid guild which already brought onyxia to the floor.
The guild was named <Hazard> and with them i almost cleared BLW. Which means i basicly did almost everything during vanilla.

TBC:
Many people didnt share my opinion about our great leader in Hazard and the guild disbanded just right before TBC was released. I gave up my warlock and started my warrior which i play now. I chose to be a tank and i did Karazhan with my irl friends and so on. Nothing really special there.
My friends wasnt as greatly active as i was though so i thought i should play with some more serious people on another server for a while.
I powerlvled a shaman which the guild (<Dream>) chose to be enhance and i would consider this part of my wow career the most succesful one, we cleared BT and it was a pretty big wipefest at Sunwell but i was happy.

During this period i also got interested in PvP which explains why i held on to my warrior for such a long time.

Wotlk:
A older friend of mine had some thoughts about doing a hardcore guild with only good members from my town. I later became class leader of the warrior class and i was one of the top geared warrios of the server Trollbane in early Wotlk.

Guild disbanded later on due to members getting work and so on.

This was very briefly but i hope it worked!

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Be aware of tactics during every encounter, there shouldnt be any doubt about this!
Do as the leaders say.
Always do my part of the role.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Decent computer.
Fixed latency (for my pvp interest) which means ping is very low!

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I'm basicly looking for a guild that can give me a pleasant experience finishing off the last bosses of this expansion and hopefully keep play with during Cata!
But further on i liked the raiding times and it seems like theres some seriousness involved within the leadership which im glad to hear Smile

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
I consider myself a decent pvper, i have some history on Stormscale and been doing some high rated games.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
No, sorry.
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Didnt before i started the app, briefly looked through and agreed.
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Warr dps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Warr dps!   <Accepted> Warr dps! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Thank you for your time !

Whisper me in game for a talk please.
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Warr dps!
Page 1 of 1