Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chranken

<Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination   <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 am

1. Your age. 18

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I can speak and write very good.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes I do and I can talk on ventrilo.

4. Your character name. Chranken

5. Your class. Rogue

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. Combat is main and Assassination OS. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Chranken

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Zoorie eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Manixia

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? Nope, but I can easily get it if needed:)

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? No so serious guilds. I was in one who was kinda good, but I stopped playing for a while so I left the guild.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Vanilla: Didn't play in Vanilla.

TBC: Played some Kara and Zul'aman. Did'nt played so much in TBC.

WotLK: ToC 5/5 10/25 ICC 4/12 10/25, but I know tactics for all bosses.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I can take instructions very good and I am very flexible if an emergency would happend Wink I never slack with the dps and take all mobs serious.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. My computer can handle WoW easily and my internet is great. I never get dc.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I want to join the guild, because it's a new-started great raidingguild and that's what I'm seeking for.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Not really:)

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). I know Inseea in the guild.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes I have read them and I totally agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination   <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Chranken wrote:

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes I have read them and I totally agree.

No you have not !
Back to top Go down
Inseea

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination   <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:29 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination   <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Inseea wrote:
What do you mean?

This: If you agree to all of these rules the answer to question number 16 is "red".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination   <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Sorry for my late answer.

Whisper me in game for a talk please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination   <Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Chranken - Rogue - Combat / Assassination
Page 1 of 1