Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> DK Tank applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antôn

<Accepted> DK Tank applying Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> DK Tank applying   <Accepted> DK Tank applying Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:06 pm

My age is 15 and i am very mature of my age, Atleast people have told me that when i ahve been raiding

Well some times i write wrong but who dosent really? I can speek english but my accent isent 100% perfect, but i understand all english accents.

I got both a mic and a Headseat and i am able to talk on Ventrilo.

Antôn( But on Wow armory it can be Anơn since i just moved to this server, From the server Earthen ring)

I am a proud Deatk Knight.

My main spec is Blood tanking but i also got Frost tanking, but i prefer to be in blood becus it has much better cd's. But frost is good if it is many adds becus of "Howling blast" witch creates much agroo. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Ant%C3%B4n

I got a Warlock whit 11/12 in 25 man and a priest that has really bad gear so i wont be linking his armory. This is my warlocks link

I don't got any Resistance gear but if it is needed for me to use i will get it assap.

On this server i have been in 0 guilds, but on my old realm witch was an RP realm i did be in aloot of guilds, but it wasent a good realm really. The only good guilds was HARDCORE, raiding 5-7 times a week witch i say is to much.

I did get 80 on my first caracter during the ToC times so i have only done the icc, witch is to bad.

My role in a raid is that DK's have a extremly good AoE and singel target threat and agroo. Whit my specific rotation it also makes it much easyer to get better threat. I will also provide a friendly and happy face out from the guild to other players+ i will always be loyal to the guild.

I am using windows and i use the "Windows Vista 64 bit's system" And my internet connection is aroudn 100 mb/s. My FPS in raids are aroudn 40-50 so i can't lagg becus of my 3 Ghz, i can have several programs upp but still not lagging, so having me dcing is impossible unless i am doing it my self.

Since i got here i was looking for a good guild that have good progress in raids, and Unforgiven did have the progress i was looking for. And it isent Hard core so that i also will enjoy more.

Don't think i need to do any thing else then if you wanted to know i am from Sweden. Other wise then thanks for having the chance to applying to this guild and i am glad i did.

Don't know any1 in the guild (Yet)

Yes i have read the guild rules and i agree to them.
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> DK Tank applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> DK Tank applying   <Accepted> DK Tank applying Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Whisper me in game for a talk please.
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> DK Tank applying
Page 1 of 1