Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Shadow Priest Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream

<Accepted> Shadow Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Shadow Priest Application   <Accepted> Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:20 am

1. Your age. 20 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Good enough.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes.

4. Your character name. Dreamwčaver with a special č haha.

5. Your class. Priest.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Dreamw%C3%A8aver

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) Yes a lvl 80 human mage not very well geared.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Winterdream (human mage ) Then I got 2 Horde characters a belf paladin(retri) and a orc hunter both with 5.6k gs raided with them these last weeks. But Im not going to play with my Horde characters since my main is my priest and my favorite alt is the mage.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? No not really :<

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? A few from my Horde realm, I left them because I was playing PvP mostly ( with IRL friends ) but now they quit WoW so Im going back to raiding again. They won't start playing anymore thats for sure. :< I transfered and changed faction because I started out playing WoW as an Ally player and I missed the alliance races and cities, and my Horde guild disbanded or merged together with another guild. But I am quite experienced. Done Halion in 10 man normal. Downed all the bosses in wotkl except Sindra and LK. My ICC10 exp is 10/12 ICC10 8/12 in ICC25 but ofc I do know all the tacts watched vids, waatch my friends play etc. I've done the first 4 bosses in HC mode in ICC10. With my friends characters( Warrior, Mage, Warlock) haha since one of them were a hardcore raider and I used to play for him sometimes for exp he had to go and pick up his little sister from school (unexpected)
10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Im quite talkative sometimes, Im a cheerful and a happy dude, never whines about most of the things, maybe how OP some classes are in PvP xD I'm not a big fan of drama, I'm not the trouble guy in guilds ^^ In raid I try to do the best I can and keep a good mood within the guild/raid, always optimistic and don't care about how many time we wipe. I don't just do 1 thing in the raid just because im for example a dps, since im a priest I can heal sometimes if needed or just shield someone up etc to be there and help as much as I can with whatever I can do.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Umm...not a PC knower...I hardly DC that I know xD I don't lag too much either.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Well I saw you guys recruiting in trade chat and you guys seems really good! So I came here to test my luck Very Happy

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? As you can see I still have some PvP gear in the PvE spec, but I do have Nibelung the staff from Deathwhisper in 25 man, I havent equiped it yet cuz I haven't enchanted it yet. My offspec is for PvP Im obviously a disc priest then.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Naa I don't know anyone in this realm :<

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

Yea it's fair enough Very Happy

Thank you for your time ( the ones that reads this application xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shadow Priest Application   <Accepted> Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Well i got to say that you're right on the money with this answer :

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Well I saw you guys recruiting in trade chat and you guys seems really good! So I came here to test my luck

I got to say this char lacks a bit of icc xp etc, and the mix between pvp and pve items is a bummer.
Nevertheless you seem like a serious player (atleast i assume since you achieved some nice pvp goals etc)

The application is alright & i wish you the best of luck anyways.
One of the officers will get back to you very soon.

Bye man.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shadow Priest Application   <Accepted> Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:19 pm

I enjoyed reading this application, if you ignore the last question.

I care less for gear and achievements that I do for loyalty and skill.

I hope you will prove loyal to me and you will get rewarded for that.

Accepted,

Whisper me or Necrofiend in game for an invitation.

Guild Master Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shadow Priest Application   <Accepted> Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Shadow Priest Application
Page 1 of 1