Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Application for Liiten - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liiten1

<Accepted> Application for Liiten - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Application for Liiten - Rogue   <Accepted> Application for Liiten - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

1.Your age

I am 17 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

I wouldnt call it flawless, but because the majority of my relatives live in USA im betten then most guys my age.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

I do, and i have no problem at all to speak up in Vent. Although i like to keep myself quiet and let the leader speak instead.

4. Your character name.

Liiten

5. Your class.

Rogue

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

Combat as PvE spec and Shadowstep/backstab as PvP:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Liiten

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

I dont have any other level 80 that has any gear or achievements worth mentioning. But here it goes:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=N%C3%ADx

Although I never play on the priest for anything else then laughter.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

Well, no. Why would I?

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

My current guild is <DET ÄR MYSIGT> with the core team consisting of friends.
But with the newly released Halo Reach, we never raid or anything. And i really want to keep up the raiding.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

Mostly did PvP during Vanilla, but cleared all the easy stuff and a couple of bosses in Molten Core when i had the spirit.
Played super casual when TBC came out and only did Karazhan, Zul Aman and Serpentshine caverns.
During Wotlk i have cleared everything except some hardmodes and Lich king on this character. Although i saw no challange killing Lich King when i tried it on my friends character..

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

I consider myself beeing a good dpser and a loyal player. I see no problem with contributing with Fish Feasts and gold during progressing in raids.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

Well, because of my lack of interest about whatīs inside of my computer. I just ordered an kickass machine from my friend that he patched together. And i havent seen a lagg ever since during the 2 years iīve owned it.
My internet-connection is at 8 mbit/s which is slow as fuck, but as long as i donīt download anything during gameplay I dont notice any major problems.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

When i started thinking about going on the search for a new guild with the same high standars as me, I saw someone from your guild advertising in /trade. I thought to myself that i might as well give it at try.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

Allthough my achievements on Liiten isn't perfect, I hope you consider me and give me a chance to show you that I know every bossfight with my eyes closed. I've played the game for so long that i'm used to raiding with big teams (40 man!) so I know what it takes from not only the leader but also the rest of the group to contribute with the best they got.

I hope to hear from you, whether itīs an decline or an accept.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

I canīt say that I do, but perhaps i know or remember someone in there when i see them.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

I have read them all, of course.. And i see nothing strange there.
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

<Accepted> Application for Liiten - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application for Liiten - Rogue   <Accepted> Application for Liiten - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Thank you for your application please Drop me a whisper in-game on Mixolydian or Xavior for a few final questions.

Mixo
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Application for Liiten - Rogue
Page 1 of 1