Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dakkrath

<Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P) Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P)   <Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:27 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Yes, I'm english and know the language very well Razz

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
I have both, so yes I can

4. Your character name.
Dakkrath

5. Your class.
Priest

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
MS: Shadow
OS: Disc (or Holy) I don't mind Razz but atm it's Disc PvP

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
Not on this server :<

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No, I don't need it

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Epiunion, Some retards in there Razz but mostly it was a good guild Wink

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Vanilla: MC/ZG
TBC: BT/SWP/ZA
WotLK: Some Ulduar (It sucks tho, hate ulduar) ICC KS 10...ICC25 11/12 (7HC) and RS 25.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
too pull out as much DPS as I can and follow the tactics correctly, making it easier for others.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Processor: Duo T6600 - I have a very stable and good internet connection also.
RAM: 4GB

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I want to progress some more, become a 25 man KS etc and enjoy raiding. and start on cata Very Happy

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Nothing much no Razz

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Unfortunatly, no... I am new to this realm.. well 3 weeks old or so now Razz

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
I have and they seem standard to me, so it will be no problem following them
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

<Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P)   <Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Your application is short on information overall, If you wish to sell this a bit better more effort should have been placed into your experience and especially 'anything you like to add' question.

Regarding your age, will staying up to the end of our raiding hours be a problem for you?

If you wish you can find me in-game on Mixolydian or Xavior for a further discussion.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Dakkrath

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P)   <Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:38 pm

the raiding times are fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P)   <Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Shadow priest 6.1k gs - Disc / Holy 6032 gs(not healed in a while tho :P)
Page 1 of 1