Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chranken

<Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat   <Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:25 am

1. Your age. 18

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I can write and speak good in English.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes.

4. Your character name. Chranken

5. Your class. Rogue

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. Combat. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Chranken

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) Zoorie: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Zoorie Manixia: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Manixia

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? No, but I can get if needed.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I actually was in this guild before, but I quit WoW for a while and thatīs why I got kicked. But I have no plans to quit WoW again in a short future, since I started to play again 4 days ago and I would like to continue in Cataclysm.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Vanilla: Didīnt played.

TBC: Wasīnt playing so much, cleared Naxx.

WotLK: Toc 10/25, Onyxia 10/25, ICC 10/25 6/12, but I know tacts for all bosses.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I take every raid seriously and I can listen to instuctions very good. I always try to do max dps on all mobs.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. My computer can handle WoW with no problem and my internet is fine, never get dcīed.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I have good experiences from the guild and it seems like friendly people in the guild. The guild-progress is very nice too.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Not really.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Inseea.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes I have red them.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat   <Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:59 am

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

There is some problems with armory since the latest patch, so will go fast through your character.
It seems, through armory, that you only have one profession, and it is not even maxed. It would give a better expression of yourself if you had two professions maxed out.
You don't have too many raiding achievements, but that might be because of your break.

Looking at your application it looks like you think that you can run fast through the application because you have been in the guild before. But that doesn't give a good view of you from the guilds perspektive, if you ask me. Since it doesn't look like you really want to join this guild rather than any other guilds on Ravencrest.

I don't know what you have achieved with the guild before you had a break from WoW, so I will stop from here on and let the officers do their work.

And btw
Chranken wrote:

TBC: Wasīnt playing so much, cleared Naxx.

Think you meant Kara, since Naxx weren't there in TBC

Good luck with your application

Kind Regards
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat   <Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Declined

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat   <Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Chranken - Rogue - Combat
Page 1 of 1