Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Feral Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zmoc

<Declined> Feral Tank Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Feral Tank   <Declined> Feral Tank Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Character information

Character Name: Zmoc

Armory link:

Primary Talent Spec: Feral Tank
Secondary Talent Spec (If any): Balance

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.
No alts

Personal information

Nationality: Romainian
Your Time Zone: GMT+2

When are you usually online?
We raid from 7:00-10:00PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights (some nights might run a bit later). Does that fit your schedule?
Online Most of the day hours,can join anytime,yes the raid hours fit my schedule.

Your PC/internet
PC quadcode 12GhZ Proc ..Nvdidia GTS300 4GB ram
Is your connection stable?
Broadband connection,very stable
Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key)
Got Vent mic,headphones ,speakers etc.etc.

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator?
yup

About you and raid experience

What add-ons do you currently use for raids?
well with the bug problems on addons i had to eliminate few ..but what i have now is Domino,recount,DBM,DHUD(with all bars enabled threat,debuffs and all)

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC & WotLK raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.
well Started Playing back in TBC with a mage before Sunwell patch, did few raids aswell cant remember exactly , Ony ,AQ , ZG,ZA,Sunwell and some world bosses
In Wotlk cleared all 10mans except RS10(never could find a pug good enuf),in 25s well not that much still have some left like ICC25 RS25 those arent complete as u can see from my armory link.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?
Recon ,10man guild i helped Oz , a fried in making`it...and now left cuzz he got enough ppl in it...that was our deal from start...was just a hand-out from me to him as friends.

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft

Why did you choose your class/spec?
class? because i hate playing 10 characters and the druid is maleabe,you can make him in every aspect of the gameplay (tank,healer, Melee or range dps)
What is your view on progress raids?
I think we all can learn much from iteractions with other people, with enough patience and kindness ofc.
What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?
I see that as an oportunity for me and rest of my guildies/friends to improve skillz.So yes im up for'it.

What do you think about raid related achievements?
That sounds fun and challenging.Would love to do 'em.

The Free Area
Great minds think alike.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Feral Tank   <Declined> Feral Tank Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:37 pm

I want to know why did you copy this application that you probably presented to another guild and not answered our own questions?

If you want to be considered please follow our template.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Stenhårt

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Feral Tank   <Declined> Feral Tank Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Lolwut haxx, 12GHz cpu O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Feral Tank   <Declined> Feral Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Feral Tank
Page 1 of 1