Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Resto Druid Apply. =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ðréamm

<Accepted> Resto Druid Apply. =) Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Resto Druid Apply. =)   <Accepted> Resto Druid Apply. =) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:00 pm

1. Your age.
I'm 16 years old.
2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I would say I'm quite good at write English and speak it, and i understand English quite well.
3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
I've A mic working if it's needed to speak, I've a headset aswell, and yes i would be able to speak on Ventrilo.
4. Your character name.
Ðréam
5. Your class.
Druid
6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Resto is my main spec, And my off spec is tank Feral. (in my Feral gear right here,) but my Resto gear is 6k+ gs and i've skills as Resto.
7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
I do but on Def. Realm and i do not play em.
8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No but i wil be getting one if it should be needed.
9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I've Been on 2 def. Realms it start on Runetotem, where i was the whole TBC. And then i was on Stromscale in a Guild Named New Enitity. i left it because the Guild Master.
10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Vanilla i did MC , ZG , Blackwing lair. slacked a lot in Vanilla. TBC cleared Sunwell Before the nerf / cleared everything. in Woltk 12/12 Normal icc10 2/12 in hc never done any. 11/12 normal icc25 5/12 hc. my guilds never did a lot of heroics.
11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
My Role is healer, and i do healing to supoort the Raid, and make plp not dieing. while i do that i have to Avoid shit there comes in def. fights from bosses.
12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
My Internet-connection is very good i do not Dc very often. if it's that u mean. (:
13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Unforgiven sounds like a Guild just for me. good Hc progress and sounds like nice plp i would like to forward with more time with you guys. (:
14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
No not really. just i think we'll have a good time together.
15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
No i just Transfered to Ravencrest, but i'm pretty mature, every guild i been in, everybody said i was fine for my age.
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes i wil Follow em, i have to be honest have been raeading em yet. (:
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Resto Druid Apply. =)
Page 1 of 1