Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

<Declined> Application Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Application   <Declined> Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:55 am

1. 19

2. I am english so i seem to get by ok Razz but im no master speller by all means .

3. Yes i have a working headset and built in mic and have used vent many times in the past for other guild raids.

4. Skėllz

5. Asassination Rogue.

6. Well this hasnt been my main for long and i mostly pvp on him but i will link you his armory ( ) and my old mains armory is most of my raid achivs are on him.

7. i have 4 80s but only play one now witch is my rogue

8. Yes as i was only pvping on my rogue .

9. i have changed server hence the reason looking for a new guild to raid with Smile

10. i have TBC raid Exp

11. well i knw my class , have my rotation down i do ok DPS even though i dont have much pve gear but i find myself always chosen to Interupt in my other guild as they said i was quick at doing so.

12. i have got a Pavillion HDX 9300 dragon 20.1 '' screen and fast internet connection witch i never DC on

13. Seems like a good progressive guild that i wouldnt mind joing.

14. Well i am a very experianced raider very friendly and helpful who is looking for a decent guild to raid/have fun with Smile

15. no i have only spoken to 1 person and that was to get the guild website so i could sign up .

16.Yes and i have no problem with rules
Back to top Go down
Naliie

Naliie

<Declined> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Application   <Declined> Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 pm

I have no influence in this guild whatsoever, but I do have something to add.
Skėllz wrote:

6. Well this hasnt been my main for long and i mostly pvp on him but i will link you his armory ( ) and my old mains armory is most of my raid achivs are on him.

7. i have 4 80s but only play one now witch is my rogue

10. i have TBC raid Exp

12. i have got a Pavillion HDX 9300 dragon 20.1 '' screen and fast internet connection witch i never DC on

Hi, Skėllz. I have quoted you on a few answers here. Reason for that, is:
6. You forgot the link. :-)

7. Would be cool for you to link your other 80's armory. (Achievement wise)

10. Could you elaborate?

12. Screen doesn't really matter. What the officer really wants to know, is what's inside the apple! If you don't know how to do so; open Run (Depends, if you're using Vista, Windows7 or XP. If you run Windows 7 just type it in the search bar in Start) and type in DxDiag. A dialog will appear with a bunch of Specs. You could post them here, just to let the officers know what computer you have. :-)

Also, changing the Format so the questions are there too, would help the officers a great deal, since they might not have every single question memorized. :-)

Kind regards
Back to top Go down

<Declined> Application
Page 1 of 1