Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

<Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow. Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow.   <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 am

- Sorry for the wall of text. TL;DR at the bottom.
First of all, hello. I want to thank you for taking your time to read throughout this.
My name is Nicklas Andersen, and I currently live in Denmark. I am 17 years old, and I'm currently studying to become a Datatechnichian. I am fluent in English. (Both spoken and written) I have a Steelseries Syberia headset, and I'm a really big chatter, and I love to talk to "strangers"!
My character in-game is Naliie, which is a Shadow (offspec Disc) Priest. for those interested). I've played World of Warcraft for 5½ years now, and I also played in the Vanilla Beta. I started off playing casual at the age of 12, and didn't get into the whole raiding scenario, other than Molten Core. (Which was great fun!)
Then The Burning Crusade came, and I "shined". I was raiding at a hardcore level, on a server called Shadowsong. I got realm second on Illidan, and kept progressing throughout Sunwell Plateau. However this didn't last long. Due to my age, I had no idea of what I was doing, and what the consequences was. I was in Deadmines on an alt, and we wiped. I therefore decided to use Speedhack, because the run-time from Westfall to Moonbrook was OH so long. Which I got penalized for.
And this I can look back and laugh at now, so feel free to comment my stupidty! Anyways. I started up a new account, and got a shaman leveled up to 70, and started raiding with the same guild. I was pretty passive until then, just raided the same content, so I decided to take a break, while casually leveling up characters.
Then Wrath of the Lich King came out, and it was time to level once again. I quickly leveled up a Death Knight, and was 4 hours away from World First DK (Oh, how I was pissed when I saw the announcement-achievement).
I raided Naxxrammas, but because of bad gear, my guild decided they didn't need me. (Loken from HoL did NOT want to drop his axe! :-)) so I decided to level up my shaman. I kept him throughout naxxrammas, Ulduar, ToC and Icecrown Citadel (most of it). I then got tired of spamming Chain Heal, and I leveled a Paladin and a Priest. The priest was immensely fun to play on, and quickly became my Main. I've never been any awesome at PvP, but on my priest, I played PvP at a serious level. I found a partner, whom I've played with for a few months now, and we went to 2461 rating. (I only however consider myself average, due to the fact that there's always room for improvement) We kept playing for more than 10 hours straight everyday, because I were out of school. We sat up untill 06.00, and just chatted and had fun, and build up our synergy.
My current computer-specs isn't too much of a "WOW", I run with Intel Duo Core CPU(2,9 GHz) (-.-), NVIDIA GeForce GTS250. (Only got list these 2, as these are the "important" ones)
I've been at this server 3 times total. I was here on my Death Knight, but transferred away to Twisting Nether, because of the 3-hours queue times, a few months back. My friends and I had our own guild, (on ravencrest and on Twisting Nether) and we were quite successful. We managed to down 5/5 in 25 man ToC, and 4/5 in heroic. (Tribute to Insanity on 10 man) And we generally just had a really good time. I was the guild leader, and I took care of all the issues, all the drama-queens, etc. in the guild, and I eventually couldn't handle it, because I was too narrow-sighted to ask my friends for help. So I passed the leadership to my great friend, who still has the guild. (I leveled my priest on Twisting Nether, but afterwards moved it to Ravencrest) I was an officer in a successful guild too, but I decided to leave, due to the fact that the Guild Master, started to misbehave immensely much. (Calling people in the guild drunks, etc)
I consider myself a rather serious, and trustworthy person, which is good-hearted, and always sees the best in everyone. (which can sometimes be abused)
My reason for applying to this guild, is that you seem like you're serious about raiding, serious about PvP, but still have the social part, which makes it the perfect guild.
If you read through this, big thanks!
That's all from me. Hope to see you soon!
TL;DR
The 10 application questions, heavily explained.
Back to top Go down
Naliie

PostSubject: Edit   <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:20 am

Edit: This is both PvE and PvP application.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow.   <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Okay first of all it would give a nice flow to your application, if you had copied our application template, where there is 16 questions, for the PvE part.

Secondly this is the PvE application section, and if you want to have a PvP spot as well, you have to make an PvP application as well. This will only count as a PvE application.

Thirdly when you apply in the PvE section I would recommend you to remember being in your PvE gear when you log out, at least. This will make it easier for the officers to decide whether or not, you are capable for a PvE spot.

When you look apart from all these things I actually like this application a bit, it shows us that you know what most guilds want to know about a player to decide if the player is good enough for the guild.

Still I would recommend you to make an application through our application template.

Kind Regards
PvP Officer of Unforgiven
Accido

P.S.
Here is the link for the PvP application section:
https://unforgiven.darkbb.com/pvp-recruitment-f9/
Please remember to copy our application template.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Nalie

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow.   <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi, Accido. I am currently unable to post in the PvP-section.
I am also unable to log-in to my profile
Kind regards
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow.   <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:55 pm

If you get accepted we will allow your account to be activated.
The problem about the PvP-section should be solved now.

Kind Regards
PvP Officer of Unforgiven
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Naliie

Naliie

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow.   <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 am

Re-done format:

1. Your age.

- I'm 17 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

- I speak, and type fluent English.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

- I do.

4. Your character name.

- Naliie

5. Your class.

- Priest

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

- Main spec is Shadow, and I play Discipline as Offspec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Naliie

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

- I have an 80 Shaman, 80 Death Knight and an 80 Paladin.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Lazercow Shaman
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Narukk Death Knight
http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=Retl%C3%B3l&searchType=all Paladin

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

- I do not.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

- My friends and I had our own guild, (on ravencrest and on Twisting Nether) and we were quite successful. We managed to down 5/5 in 25 man ToC, and 4/5 in heroic. (Tribute to Insanity on 10 man) And we generally just had a really good time. I was the guild leader, and I took care of all the issues, all the drama-queens, etc. in the guild, and I eventually couldn't handle it, because I was too narrow-sighted to ask my friends for help. So I passed the leadership to my great friend, who still has the guild. I've also been in some hardcore PvE guilds such as Sindrom, where I was an officer, Quercus here on Ravencrest (Horde) where I also was an officer + Raid Leader. The reason for leaving Sindrom was, that the Guild Master started misbehaving, and disrespecting a lot of people in the guild.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

- In vanilla I cleared Molten Core, AQ20/40 and BWL. In TBC I cleared Everything, but SWP. In WotlK I've cleared everything but Sindragosa HC and Lich King HC.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

- I'm a very positive, and outgoing person. I like to chat, and fool around. I am however serious when it's needed.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

- My current computer-specs isn't too much of a "WOW", I run with Intel Duo Core CPU(2,9 GHz) (-.-), NVIDIA GeForce GTS250. (Only got list these 2, as these are the "important" ones)

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

- My reason for applying to this guild, is that you seem like you're serious about raiding, serious about PvP, but still have the social part, which makes it the perfect guild.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

- Not anything I have in mind.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

- None so far.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

- I have.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow.   <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:14 am

The new apply is accepted. Welcome to the PvE part of the Guild aswell.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow.   <Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Naliie, Priest, Shadow.
Page 1 of 1