Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurins

<Declined> application Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> application   <Declined> application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm

My chars name is Kurins and i'm a assasination rouge but i have combat to as off spec.

1. I am 15 years old.

2. I speak very good english for my age, i have an A in english Very Happy

3. Yes i have an headset with microphone. I am able to speak on ventrilo(all versions)

4. Kurins

5. Rouge

6. Main spec = Assasination, Off spec = Combat.

7. No this is my only lvl 80 on this server.

8. I do have some resistance gear but not much.

9. My latest serious guild was Curriclum Vitae. I left the guild because the raiding days and times didn't suite me very well.

10. I have played since TBC but not on this char. With this char i have played only Wotlk.

11. I'm always social when raiding and in guildchat and i speak alot but not too much in Ventrilo, so i would be the funny and social guy Smile

12. I'm playing on a Dell Xps 630i. I'm using Windows vista and i have two screens so that i can check ventrilo and raid at the same time. I rearly have any buggs or internet problems. My internet connection goes up too 25 Mbit/s.

13. I want to join Unforgiven so that i can raid alot and have fun with a social guild.

14. Nope i think that the most i said.

15. Kädust was my old Guildmaster in Curriclum Vitae. I think that he could help you if you have any questions about me.

16. I have read the rules and if u get invited i will follow the them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kurins

PostSubject: application   <Declined> application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 pm

, sorry missed that one Smile
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> application   <Declined> application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:00 pm

This is not a real application. If you truly wish to be considered I suggest you make another application and spend more than 5 minutes on it.

Until than I am declining this application.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> application   <Declined> application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> application
Page 1 of 1