Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcani

<Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane Empty
PostSubject: <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane   <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written/spoken English?

Very fluent in both seeing as I am from England Razz.

3. Do you have a microphone/headset, and are you able to speak on Ventrilo?

Yes, I have a Steel Series headset and I have Ventrilo installed.

4. Your character name.

Arcani

5. Your class.

Arcane Mage

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

Arcane and Frost (PvP).

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters?

No.

8. Do you have any resistance gear?

Nope.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

The reasons I have left such guilds in the past is that they are largely unorganised and pretty much just for levelling purposes, so they haven't really advanced into any kind of content or many guild events.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

I have been playing since WotLK on this account, and have been entered into some raid content. I have done most of the WotLK bosses and 6/12 in ICC. The reason I haven't managed to progress in ICC is because people don't seem to know tactics, ask for raid invites when they have 5 minutes to spare, or I cannot get an invite because I need some ridiculous amount of Gear Score and every achievement for things I haven't even done. I played in Classic/TBC for a while, but never cleared any content because I never reached max level as I played much more casually back then.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

I enjoy the social aspect of being in a guild, and I'm sure I could provide help when fellow guild members require it. I like getting to know people.

In a raid, I'm not all about dps, although my dps is good, every boss is not a dps race. Raids are about tactics and surviving until the end, and not about what loot you gain or who gets said loot. Raids are about teamwork, tactics and a good laugh. I study tactics for bosses extensively before I begin a raid/encounter, to be sure not to let down the rest of the raid.

12. Computer Specifications.

ASUS M4A785T-M motherboard
AMD Phenom X4 3.4ghz Black Edition Processor
MSI Nvidia 9500gt (Weak I know, getting a 450 soon.)
500W Corsair PSU
2GB DDR3 RAM

Virgin 20mb Internet Connection.

13. What is your reason for choosing Unforgiven?

I saw one of your adverts in trade and have done in the past, so I decided to give it a go. I want more out of World of Warcraft in terms of a organized and social experience, and I'm pretty sure these are things your can offer me. I also feel that being in Unforgiven will mean I will enjoy the upcoming expansion "Cataclysm" a lot more.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

No I do not think so.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

Ribbotson, an irl friend of mine.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

Yes. I have fully read and understood the guild rules and I am willing to follow them.

Back to top Go down
Arcani

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane   <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Forgot armory sorry :/

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Arcani
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane   <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 pm

I will have to take a bit of time to look deeper into the application.

This apply is now pending.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane   <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 pm

I think I've come to a decision. Contact me in-game for a final question.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane   <Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Pending> Arcani - Mage - Arcane
Page 1 of 1