Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Obsídían - Warlock - Destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian

<Accepted> Obsídían - Warlock - Destruction Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Obsídían - Warlock - Destruction   <Accepted> Obsídían - Warlock - Destruction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:15 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my is name Ian im from England.

1. Your age. Im 25 years old

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Yes I can speak fluent English and cna write well enough for others to understand.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? yes I have a mic and Ventrilo i have used it many times before so I know how it all works

4. Your character name. Obsídían

5. Your class. Warlock

6. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Obs%C3%ADd%C3%ADan

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? not at the moment but plan to level a worgen warrior (fury/prot) in cata after i have this toon fully raid geared

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? no havent picked any up not seen the need too

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? against all authority im still with these guys but its not my type of guild they are too relaxed when it come to raiding and is more of a casual guild than raiding. Im looking for a more serious guild that will group togeather for guild xp and get achivements quick

10. Previous PvE experience. Kara, Gruul, SW, TK, BT, all done at 80 so wont count these I have done a few bosses in naxx for weekly and same as uluar, I have done onyxia 10/25, VoA 25, ToC 10/25, ICC 6/12 have exp on PP

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. My main role is Burst Damagr/Range DPS I can also CC with fear by making the mob cower in stead of running round like a headless chicken. I have my lovely soulstone to help them healers come back to life Smile and my health stone can give people life. and if i spec demon I have a +spell power buff for the raid. I am willing to learn and take the advice of other players to better myself.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

20mb Broadband
Windows 64bit
3gb ram
AMD Sempron(tm) M120 2.10Gz Processor
AMD M88OG with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
(can play wow with the settings good with out anylag)

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Im looking for a good raiding for cata and a guild that i can instance grind with(all guildies for guild xp) to 85 quick so we can start raiding and get the guild achivements.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? I have played this game since the start of BC, I did all raids up to BT in BC before the 3.0.1 nerf and all of the wotlk stuff upto Ulduar I did however I take a break after ulduar and have started playing Obsídían a few months back. in that time i have have gotten to 80 and have gotten my GS to 5.6 I have 442 inscription for the shoulder enchant. I know my class well but am willing to take criticism if it help improve me as a player and makes raids going more smoothly. I did apply to the guild a wile ago and was accepted but on a casual bassis but i was looking to raid at the time so I decied to get some experiance in ICC and other stuff before I reapplyed to this guild. I am willing to start at the bottom and prove my worth to the guild as I know i can.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? Valorscream

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes I have read all the rules and i will follow them.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Accepted> Obsídían - Warlock - Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Obsídían - Warlock - Destruction   <Accepted> Obsídían - Warlock - Destruction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Contact me in-game.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Obsídían - Warlock - Destruction
Page 1 of 1