Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philip

<Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps  Empty
PostSubject: <Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps    <Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:01 am

1. Your age.
I'm 15 years old, living in Denmark and my name is Philip.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Well, compared to my age, and that I'm not from a english country would I say that well speaking/writing - pretty good. Smile
3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes I've got a mic and a headset. Yeah I'm willing to speak and shout out if so Smile.
4. Your character name.
Swiftei
5. Your class.
Druid
6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

Well in Cataclysm I'll be healing ( resto ) as MS and tanking as OS. Atm am I feral dps as MS and feral tank as OS.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
a few more but not well geared 3 more around 5k gs Smile

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No, but well Cataclysm is just around the corner so wont be important right now xD.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Well I moved from Darkspear to Ravencrest for about a month ago. I found Perfection who seached for a active feral druid dps and I found it as a good guild. But they're not even active and don't even consentrate about Cata so I started agian to look for a new guild.. Unforgiven sounds perfect for me because I want to be raiding and doing pvp in lvl 85.
10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I started to play in TBC and came in lvl 70 with a rogue at the end of TBC. I did Karazhan a few times. WOTLK - Naxx was my new understanding of WOW ( I got around 8 bosses down ). Because I met some new friends and it was great. Ulduar went better, ( got to mimiron ) and I started to find WOW alot more entertaining and started to raid alot. Then I did ToC, went pretty smooth, but few problems at Arak'anub. But got it at the end. ( 5/5 ) Icc was the best part of WOW, was playing with friends ( 12/12 )
11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
A good healer / tank, who love to meet new people to play and speak with. I'm a funny and nice guy who's serious and funny at the right times.. Very Happy
12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
A laptop, 1 year old - included with 8 extra ram. ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics, 320 GB hard disk capacity and up to 4GB memory and 15.4-inch display.
My connection is really good ! 25 mans raids is good smooth as soft sand.. xD

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I was searching for a guild to raid and to do pvp with in Cata and I saw that u were recruiting and I decided to try it out
14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Reason of my specs - I'm prepearing for Cataclysm for fast killing / leveling. Green items from quests will be for resto gear Smile.
I've got the money

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
No, I'm affraid not - well my freinds joined today ( Sunday ) Smartis and Chanty.
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes, I'm willing to follow the rules. Would be pointless to aplly, and not accept the rules ? xD
Back to top Go down
Philip

PostSubject: Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps   <Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Damn it, my links doesn't work..
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps    <Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Whisper me in-game.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps    <Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Pending> Swiftei - druid feral tank / dps
Page 1 of 1