Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobbs

<Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration)   <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Hello.
I represent a group of four PvP focused players and we're looking for
a Guild with wich we will be able to PvP. Some of us have some interest
in attending PvE events but all of us focus mainly in PvP.
We all have a great deal of experience in both aspects of the game.

I will instruct everyone to add their applications as a reply in this post
as we'll be going, or not going, together.

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?
Excellent, I believe.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
I have a mic, yes - I prefer not to use headsets and instead stick to short replies
and reports.

4. Your character name.
Curently on another realm, and my character name is taken on ravencrest so
it will be changed when/if we move.

5. Your class.
Warrior. (Priest has been my main through vanilla, TBC and wotlk. Decided to
focus on my warrior for cata for once, however both will be levelled and geared).

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

Warrior - Prot PvP/Prot PvE.

(Note - The current guild is some random invite I accepted for guild perks.)

Priest - Disc PvP/ Holy PvE

(Note - I am currently focusing on my warrior only).

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/nobbs/simple
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/patrician/simple

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)
Currently I do not. I expect to hit 85 tomorrow.
I must admit that I personally tend to despise questing and levelling
and so I am on the slow side in this area.

8. Are you a Hardcore or Casual PvP player ?
It is my only focus in wow, but I would still say casual.

9. How good is your resilience gear ?
Currently no cata PVP gear.

10. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Sporeggar Hyperion (PvE Raiding)
I quit the game for a time. When I returned it was disbanded.

Sporeggar Crit Happens (PvP Guild)
A small guild that unfortunately never quite took off it evcentually disbanded.

Jaedenar The Alliance (PvP Guild)
a PvP guild I transferred to, but was greatly dissapointed with the social part
of the guild where I found it very difficult to socialize with them.
Mainly minors and poor english skills so I left.

11. Previous PvP experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
All of the above.
PvP has always been my attraction to wow.
Pve, for me, has always been a means to improve my PvP.

12. What’s your previous arena experience and rating? Any notable Achievements ?
I have not done arena in any noteable scale as I disliked those small combats.
I am a BG player as I believe my achievements reflect.
(Note that my priest has been my main untill cata).

13. How many seasons have you been playing in the Arena ?
Never did actively.

14. How do you deal with criticism ?
Very well. I am open to adjust to fit in a guild enviornment.

15. What is your usual World of Warcraft playing times ?
I play about 3 nights a week + weekends that may vary depending on
the amount of alcohol that needs to be consumed etc.
I often play every weekday, but I will only promise 3.

From about 17:00-22:00 CEST/Servertime.

16. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Sufficiant for wow. I get my computers handed to me.
(Tip: Gain a friend who works as a computer technician Wink )

17. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I have been looking for an active PvP enviournment for a long time
and not been able to find a good alternative. I am impressed with what
I am seeing on this website but at writing moment I have not been able
to get a hold of any Unforgiven members for an ingame chat.

18. Is there anything you would like to add ?
As mentioned, I am part of a group that wants to transfer together
we are all adults in our early thirties/late twenties and we prefer a
sociable mature guild. I do not believe any of us are elitistic people.
Coordinated team effort beats tunnel visioned elitists every time.

As shown on my armoury profile, I am not yet 85 and as mentioned
I might be a slow leveler but I will be there shortly and Gearing shouldnt
take too long. I live in BG's whenever I'm online.

19. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her)
Nay.

20. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
I have and I am.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

<Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration)   <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 pm

I see that you are good in BGs indeed, I would like you to make a character on Ravencrest and contact me in-game for a talk. I would also appreciate if your friends make an application as fast as possible and contact me as well.

I will be online at 20:00 game-time today, if you want to talk to me as fast as possible else, you just have to try catching me in-game at any other time.

Good luck

PvP Officer of Unforgiven
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Pok

PostSubject: Pok-Sporeggar-Rogue-Sub/Assassination   <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:49 am

Hey there. Posting in the same tab as Mr.Nobbs above to prevent any comfusion.

1. Your age.
I'm 30 years old

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?
MMO's made english a 2nd language a long time ago Smile

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
I do yes. I currently have my own ventrilo aswell.

4. Your character name.
Pok

5. Your class.
Gnome rogue

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Currently Subtlety speced for burst and mobility. I enjoy a good Assassination session once in a while aswell.

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)
No

8. Are you a Hardcore or Casual PvP player ?
I'm a casual player with a hardcore attitude. Sadly that has become my fate as random BG's are like cancer. Impossible to achieve anything with the "mindless zombie" attitude spread across Wow. I need coordinated BG's where objectives are in focus. Where everyone works as one towards a common goal.

9. How good is your resilience gear ?
I'm currently packing 1385 resilience.

10. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I've been in so many guilds over the years I'm not even going to try and sum them up. The majority of guilds disbanded due to inacive leadership or conflicts of interest between officers. The ones I voulenteerly left where only gatherings of people socially tied together by leveling....and doing absolutely nothing. The typical "We are recruting everything just for fun" style.

11. Previous PvP experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I've played my rogue since The Burning Crusade

12. What’s your previous arena experience and rating? Any notable Achievements ?
Never did much arena. The short sessions of intense gameplay never appealed much to me. I've allways enjoyed Bg's since they provide a more varied and dynamic gameplay. Its nice to have an objective other then to just kill your opponent. I did however do a few runs with a frost mage where we achieved around 1600 rating. I have the Battlemaster achievement.

13. How many seasons have you been playing in the Arena ?
none actively

14. How do you deal with criticism ?
I welcome it. Any feedback that can improve me/us is very welcome.

15. What is your usual World of Warcraft playing times ?
18:00 - 06:00

16. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Fiber optic connection. Fast and stable. Running Wow on Ultra setting atm with nice and smooth framerate.

17. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I am looking to join a well organized pvp enviroment. From what I've read that seems to be exactly what you can provide me with.

18. Is there anything you would like to add ?

19. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her)
I'm currently playinig on Sporeggar so no Smile

20. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
I have, and I am
Back to top Go down
Pok

PostSubject: Armory link   <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:52 am

This should be a working link to my armory:
Back to top Go down
Pok

PostSubject: .   <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:53 am

3rd time's the charm eh
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sporeggar/pok/simple
Back to top Go down
Stormcow

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration)   <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi
I am another of Mr. Nobbs' friends.

I'm 31 yo from Norway. I have vent, a microphone and a voice and I am not afraid to use them Wink
I also have no problems with the english language.

I play a worgen druid, and in cata so far I have been doing balance in pve and resto in pvp. The names of my chars may change on realm change.

As of yet there isn't a whole lot of difference in my resto and balance gear. A few pieces swapped out according to which stats I want. But it's relatively early in cata, so there's still loads of gear to get Very Happy For pvp, my resilience is around 900 at the moment, and counting.

I also have a lvl 85 gnome rogue.

Regarding previous guilds, I have mostly been in the same guilds as Pok, and those are many. The last serious guild I was in was Conquest on horde sporeggar realm. It's a good pve guild, no organized pvp action.

Are you a Hardcore or Casual PvP player ?
I'd have to say like pok. I am a casual player, but once I am in a battleground I like to play it as it should be played, working towards the objectives of the particular bg.
As resto I can't do much solo in bg's which makes teamplay my all time favorite.

I have been playing wow since the end of tbc, started actively playing resto druid around mid-lich king. I've been working on the battlemaster achievment, and I am fairly well on my way towards it.
Haven't played much serious arena. Have done some, but never above 1550 rating. It's the bg kind of objective oriented pvp I really like, but I would also like to form some arena teams with people I work well with in bg's.

How do you deal with criticism ?
I am happy to recieve constructive criticism. I am not the pvp drood guru over all gurus, and have no illusions about it. I realize that in order to have a well working pvp team a whole lot of criticism every which way is likely neccesary. So I try to take mine gracefully, and give it where I think it can be helpful.

I play wow mostly evenings and on into the small hours of the night.

I have a good connection and a steady computer. It's not the newest piece of hardware, but it is more than adequate.

What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Mr. Nobbs is doing some searching, and out of the vast amount of available guilds on all realms, he has singled you out, which is good enough for me. I had a look, and it seems to be a good guild with both pvp and pve. I very much like both aspects of wow.
In a guild I am looking for nice people to play with and to learn from. Of course, I am more than happy to share any secrets I might have.

As I am currently playing on a different realm, I do not know anyone in Unforgiven.

I read the rules, and I accept them.
Back to top Go down
Nobbs

PostSubject: Applications complete.... For now...   <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 pm

That's it folks. Those are our applications at this time. More might follow, but they're on their own.
We three will be waiting for your decision.
Thanks!

Regards
Cpl Nobby Nobbs!
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration)   <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:34 pm

I've decided to accept all of you. Contact me as soon as you've arrived and you will be invited.

Welcome to Unforgiven!

Guild Master Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration)   <Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> [PvP] Prot warrior / Priest healer (Group application/Migration)
Page 1 of 1