Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChîL

<Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood   <Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 pm

1. Your age.
my age is 19 and this april i will turn to 20.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
well i have very good grades in english class both in writing and in speaking.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
yes, i have a mic and a headset and ofc im able to talk in Ventrilo.

4. Your character name.
Chîlenaren

5. Your class.
i am a Deathknight

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/ch%C3%AElenaren/advanced

my offspecc is a little off, i am not really paying attencion to it right now.

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)
Not at the moment, trying to get as good as i can on this char

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No i do not.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
well, the previous guilds and the reason i left them, is becouse those were only lvling guilds and im looking for a raiding guild. I havent really left the guild i am in right now, but the reason im gonna leave them is becouse they are not progressing, i mean, we do not have enough ppl to set up a raiding grp and the average number of ppl online is 3.. its me and 2 more. soo thats one reason why im leaving them, the second is that i have been waiting along time and i am ready to raid and can not wait en longer.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Well I was quite a newbie hunter in vanilla *blushin * runing around in Ogrimmar (yes I was with the horde at the time) looking for the tank or something similar. but yes, I was not really a raidin guy at the time, but I have been in zul'gurub and Molten Core (pug btw) we did not do that good in ZG, but it didnt went that bad either, did better there than how it went in MC, BiG fail xD

then I got TBC. I stop playing with my hunter and started playing on a new character, shaman actually, his name was Snyggîng. I do not really remember how it went for him, but i guess it went well. i was in swedish guild with pretty awesome mates Razz but we didnt do very good, becouse we werent enough ppl to do 25 raids and only did 10mans. I left that guild after while and joined another one, it wasnt a friendly guild like the swedish one but they did what they wanted to do, raiding hardcore. we went in all raid instances but i never got to experience the Black Temple or Sunwell, becouse at that time i stopped playing becouse i got bored with the game.

then came Wotlk, I started playing again becouse of this awesome expansion. I stopped playing on the shaman and made a new character, Chîlenaren. It began slow but after a while i started to do massive of instances, until i got an invite to a guild that ran raids like Nax, OS and EOE.
After a while, i started to look for other guilds that did more then the guild i was in at that time. soo i wrote an apply to a guild named <Chop Chop> wasnt either a friendly guild but what are you going to do.. soo from there i did all the raid instances.

But at the end of the expansion, killing the Lich King(25m normal), re-ran ICC again but in HC mode and did the same thing over and over again, i got bored and also there was nothing to do, absolutly nothing. soo i quit the game again. i never had the chance to experience the Ruby Sanctum becouse of my boredness.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
well, i see myself more as a member typ, and maybe sometime a classleader.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
i have a good computer and rarely get DC'ed from WoW, thats what i experience with this computer after using it a year now.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
im looking for a guild that makes progress in the raids and also a friendly one. and when i saw in wow putting up a lfm for unforgiven i thought, lets see how they are. and bam! i saw an awesome guild, the guild i am looking for Razz

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
well, im a friendly, spanish talking, pretty quiet guy. i hate beer, tastes wierd and i live in sweden.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
unfortunely no.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
yes i have read the guild rules and im willing to follow them.
Back to top Go down
ChîL

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood   <Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Almost forgot to say, the reason i have not enchanted my gear is becouse i want to have as good gear i possibly can before using up alot of gold on it.
Back to top Go down
manes

manes

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood   <Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Thank you for applying.

I have been looking to you in the armory however your talents are from my point of view a mess.
Glyphs are understandable however due to the fact that we have so many death knights in the guild, I
will decline your application.

However that does not mean that you cannot apply later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood   <Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Chîlenaren, DeathKnight Blood
Page 1 of 1