HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

<Cancelled> Fury warrior Skilled & active

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tazty

PostSubject: <Cancelled> Fury warrior Skilled & active   Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 pm

1. Your age. My age currently 32

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Very good and normal writting.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes and have good working microfoon.

4. Your character name. Tazty

5. Your class.Warrior (fury)

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http" part.

Mainspec: Fury warrior offspec Arms for ome pvp action.

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)
yes keylogger currently my friend is playing on it.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
nope not really need it in cataclsym

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Deeprun pest control on aggramar pve hardcore raiding guild.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). MC/ulduar10/25/icc10/25 also 11/12 heroic on both 10&25

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
What i can bring to this guild: im an very active/skilled fury warrior who always come prepared to raids , that means flasked , ontime , knowing bossfights , friendly , helpfull , and 100% signups. Not like most people that say they could join everyraid you guys ask for i really could join up becuase i am so addicted to raiding specialy becuase this is freshly new content and not nerfed yet Smile thats all for now , hope i did give you good impression about my self , need to know more? just ask away.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Hardware: I7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8cpu) , 2.7GHz with grapicscard: ATI Radeon HD 5800 series Gaming build * Internet Connection: Cable modem (max-speed)

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Was checking trade channel ingame i saw you guys where looking for 1 melee class for your raid division and talked to Mixolydian and everything he said really felt good to me. Smile

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Just love to raid and will be active in all raids your guild needs fury warrior.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).Nope noone

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes and totaly agree on them.
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Cancelled> Fury warrior Skilled & active   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am

Hi, thanks for applying concise and to the point I like that, but I would like you to contact me to clear up some loose ends.

Contact me on Mixolydian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tazty

PostSubject: Re: <Cancelled> Fury warrior Skilled & active   Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Already joined empathy (10 man raid guild) goodluck to you guys in the near future Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Cancelled> Fury warrior Skilled & active   

Back to top Go down

<Cancelled> Fury warrior Skilled & active
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1