Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Feral tank look inside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keylogge

<Accepted> Feral tank look inside Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Feral tank look inside   <Accepted> Feral tank look inside Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:18 am

1. Your age. My age is 32

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? my english is decent

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? yes have microfoon and yes i could talk Smile

4. Your character name. Keylogger

5. Your class. Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). feral tank offspec kitty eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/keylogger/simple

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links) Tazty

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? not need it

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Emphaty no active raids.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC, WotLK and Cata). started playing in wotlk done icc10 11/12 heroic with lk heroic on 21% and icc25 12/12 noobmode and 11/12 heroic mode cleared toc10/25

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Well im an very active/skilled feral tank who always come prepared to raids , that means flasked , ontime , knowing bossfights , friendly , helpfull , focus

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.Currently have I7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8cpu) , 2.7GHz with grapicscard: ATI Radeon HD 5800 series and my internet cable modem very stable never lag ms mostly during peak evenings around 100 to 140ms.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Was checkig in trade channel and saw you guys where looking for feral tank so desided to go to your website for making a application.

14. How active do you plan to be? and are you able to match our raiding schedule? could raid 7/7 but 4 to 5 raids will do just fine Smile can stay untill raid ends dosnt matter what time that would be

15. Is there anything you would like to add ? skilled brained and playing always with max focus.

16. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). yes manes dk tank played with him in wotlk in guild called versus.

17. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?yes sir Wink
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

<Accepted> Feral tank look inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Feral tank look inside   <Accepted> Feral tank look inside Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:43 am

Your application is slightly lacking in depth but seeing as your attitude from our discussions was a mature one and you didn't repost the same application (which would have ticked me off) It will do, but there are some other outstanding matters I wish to discuss if you can contact me on Mixolydian please.

Mixo
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Feral tank look inside
Page 1 of 1