Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Required add-ons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turiel

Turiel

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:24 pm

To begin the presentation of our raiding method, you will need to be aware of the requiered Add-Ons for our raids to go on smoothly by the book.

First of all we have the life saver DBM (Deadly Boss Mods).

Next you need to have: Omen Threat Meter.

Two more useful Add-ons are X-perl or Grid. These can come in handy to any raider.

Paladins must have PallyPower.

We also advise you to use the Curse client, because it's an easy way to keep your add-ons up to date.
Back to top Go down

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:13 pm

i see some addons that help out like ( AVR ) to show you where you stand and where is boss will throws adds to raid like proffesor .
and ( VampArrow ) to show you where your friend you should bit him in Blood Queen .
Back to top Go down

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 am

I don't know how many times I've installed x perl and wishing it would make things easier but the UI just simply annoys me >_< It makes me distracted and I don't really notice important stuff such as your HEALTH for example Razz Which is... quite important!

X perl die!

Another addon that might be useful is OmniCC... it lets you know more specifically when abilities on cooldown are ready to use again and lets you know when abilities proc. It's very useful for fury warriors and death knights. (Slam! proc for example)

Last edited by Tivas on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 am

veec wrote:
i see some addons that help out like ( AVR ) to show you where you stand and where is boss will throws adds to raid like proffesor .
and ( VampArrow ) to show you where your friend you should bit him in Blood Queen .

As of today AVR no longer works.
Blizzard doesnt like it Razz
Back to top Go down

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:45 am

yah afro
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Yeah unfortunately they made it not work from today. It was very good to simplify your job in raids. But we don't have retards in the guild now do we? Smile
Back to top Go down

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Tivas wrote:
X perl die!

I feel you dude, can't see shit with that add on, and I am distracted by the portrait of my char because I like to look at it. I know I am a narcissistic bastard.
Back to top Go down

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 am

Necrofiend wrote:
Tivas wrote:
X perl die!

I feel you dude, can't see shit with that add on, and I am distracted by the portrait of my char because I like to look at it. I know I am a narcissistic bastard.

Lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fusy

Fusy

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:54 am

Not that i'm normally a grammar whore, but i believe "Requiered" is spelled Required Wink
Back to top Go down

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:06 am

Fixed, thank you for the feedback !
Back to top Go down

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: hellslain   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 pm

To those people who are affected by increase in lag instead of using omnicc u can use the simple spellflash which lights up the proc of abilities for fury warriors, dk's and mages. DBM, SpellFlash, Omni threat are the addons i use for raiding
Back to top Go down
Tivas

Tivas

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 am

Spellflash doesnt exist for Death knights from what I've seen on Curse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Required add-ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required add-ons   Required add-ons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Required add-ons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unforgiven :: Unforgiven Guild :: Useful Things-
Jump to: