Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Death Knight Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zerocool

<Declined> Death Knight Application Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Death Knight Application   <Declined> Death Knight Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 am

1. Your age. 24

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? yes

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? yes vent is installed and working

4. Your character name. Bloodriot

5. Your class. Death Knight

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the &quot

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? mo

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? never joined any guilds on ravencrest because i quit for 7 months so i never joined any guilds

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).played in tbc completed most raids in tbc and rerolled dk when wotlk came out and completed ony and totc with my dk

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. wish to tank for the guild im a good tank and know tacs for all bosses in icc and i follow instructions well

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. i have new computer with a fast processor and my graphics card is new so it can play wow without crashing my internet connection is very stable

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? want to join a stable guild and progress through end game content

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? no but thanks for reading my application

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). no

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? yes amd im willing to follow them
Back to top Go down
zerocool

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Death Knight Application   <Declined> Death Knight Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:20 pm

hey guys sorry i put zerocool Bloodriot wouldnt fit so i had no choice otherwise i would have put bloodriot down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Death Knight Application   <Declined> Death Knight Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm

zerocool wrote:
hey guys sorry i put zerocool Bloodriot wouldnt fit so i had no choice otherwise i would have put bloodriot down

Can you repeat that please ?
Back to top Go down
zerocool

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Death Knight Application   <Declined> Death Knight Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:04 pm

i put zerocool as my username because my characters name bloodriot would not fit because its to long so i put zerocool instead sorry to confuse you guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Death Knight Application   <Declined> Death Knight Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm sorry but you are not fit for our guild.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Death Knight Application   <Declined> Death Knight Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Death Knight Application
Page 1 of 1