Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Feral DPS Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyfx

<Accepted> Feral DPS Application Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Feral DPS Application   <Accepted> Feral DPS Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:39 pm

1. Your age. I'm 24 Years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I Speak Perfect English except when drunk.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? I have Both and yes im Able to speak in Vent.

4. Your character name. Shyfx.

5. Your class. Druid.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. MY Main Spec is Feral Dps Off Spec will be left Blank Ie 0/0/0 as i can play all 3 specs and will let the guild choose what they would like my off spec to be Though i will require off spec gear.

Link:

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

Jider 80 Rogue :
Athéná 80 Ret Paladin:
Draenistic 80 Ele Shaman :

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? i can obtain it in a few minutes as Shyfx is a leatherworker

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Royal Blood i joined this after coming back to the game from taking a 13 month break as the guild master was an old friend, the reason i left was because they were a social Guild.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

Vanila:
Wasn't around.

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan (Full)
Maggy (Full)
Gruul (Full)
SSC ( All except Lady Vashj)
TK (Full)
ZA (Full)
MH(Full)
BT (Full)
Sunwell(5/6)

The Wrath of the Lich King:
Naxxramas(Full)
OS+3(Full)
Maly(Full)
Ulduar 10(full) <<was when i stopped playing for a year)) Came back 3 months ago)
ICC 10 man 7/12 (1/12 HM)
ICC 25 man 4/12 (1/12 HM)

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

Guild : Too make friends get along with the people im going to be raiding with first help out when i can and to try and show i can be an asset to the guild.

Raiding: Too make sure im on 15 minutes before invites start outside the Raid with enough Flasks and buff Food aswell as haste/healing pots aswell as fully repaired to keep downtime to a minimal, when inside to provide my max Dps and concentration aswell as managing healers mana to see who needs an innervate/battle res, Combo Points, bleeds, Savage roar, moving from groud aoe and Cool downs.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

Computer Spec:
CPU
AMD Athlon II X4 635 AM3
Operating System
Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Motherboard
Asus M4N68T
Memory
8GB DDR3 1333mhz (4x 2GB)
Hard Drives
500GB S-ATAII 3.0Gb/s
Optical Drive
22x DVD±RW DL S-ATA
Graphics card
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
PSU
700W EZCool Tornado

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I Dont personally know you guys but i have seen your recruitment add today and yesterday and thought i would try my luck with a good raiding guild such as yourselfs.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Yes,

Back When Wotlk was Released i strived to become one of the first to 80 and upon doing constantly running dungeons to get the gear, after achieving this i started to raid then achieving Realm First Naxx, Maly, and OS gaining all 3 titles, When Ulduar was released i managed to clear this 10 man before Real Life issues coming into play which needed to be handled, thus is why i took a 13 month break from the game. Before i left my gear was almost best achievable. When i came back 3 months ago alot had changed ICC had been released for quite awhile and Battle.net and Gearscore had been introduced. As you can imagine it has not been easy for me to get into raids/Guilds while having no achievements and my gearscore being around 4.7k when i returned. This was the reason for joining a social guild as i thought i had no hope of getting into current raids so my plan was to simply wait for Cataclysm to be released. The Last month i actually managed to get into ICC with some help from old friends running the raid. I no longer want to sit around and simply wait for cataclysm to be released then come back and raid ICC to see what i missed. I have missed all the progression raids on bosses so now when i go into them i have to play to the best of my ability to prove i am a raider, and even after reading up on all the tactics for boss fights some times it takes seeing the boss in person to figure out your role fully. I Hope you guys here at Unforgiven take this in mind when looking at my Application,

Many Thanks,

--Shyfx

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). No, sorry.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? I have read through the rules before even looking for the Apply Forum, i do agree to them and of course im willing to take on harsh criticism and progress.

Thanks again,

--Shyfx
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Accepted> Feral DPS Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Feral DPS Application   <Accepted> Feral DPS Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Hello. I've really enjoyed reading this application.

First of all, you need to inform me when you get drunk and can't speak English so I can get drunk myself and than we can understand each other.

Furthermore I liked your ideas about Cataclysm but by joining this Guild you will have some benefits for your start in Cataclysm. One is the gear we will provide you and second is the leveling procedure we are going to use when Cataclysm launches.

As a matter of fact there will be a post about this on the forums soon.

So I wish to welcome you to our Guild. Whisper me or any of my Officers in game for an invitation.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Feral DPS Application
Page 1 of 1