Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> application for karalina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Róbert

<Declined> application for karalina Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> application for karalina   <Declined> application for karalina Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:58 pm

1. Your age.:17

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?:my english is good but my dictate is just ok

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?:yes

4. Your character name.:karalina

5. Your class.:shaman

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.:my main spec is resto

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links):yes retry pala

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?:no

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?: Paranormal Activity bacuse it wasent and active guild

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).:vanilla none,TBC none ,WotLK ICC, TOC, VOA

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.:healing

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.:comuter hp , 6GB ram, GeForce GTX 260, got a good Internet-connection

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?:to raid and having fun

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?:bazinga

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).:no

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules:yes
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

<Declined> application for karalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> application for karalina   <Declined> application for karalina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:32 pm

This application is very poor and I'm going to ask you to re-apply with a more detailed description of your answers and avoid words like 'bazinga' It really doesn't help turning an application into a joke.

If you wish to reapply please feel free to do so, until then this application is declined

Mixo
Back to top Go down

<Declined> application for karalina
Page 1 of 1