Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kadust

<Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction   <Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
- I'm fluent enough.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
- Yes, i got a pink headset with microphone, and i'm able to speak ;p

4. Your character name.
- Kadust

5. Your class.
- Warlock

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
- Destruction for PvE, and Affliction for PvP.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
- Isabélle a resto shaman that i play from time to time:
Also have a 80 Paladin (Atentia), but i dont play it anymore.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
- Nope ;p

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
- I transferred to this server after my xbf cheated on me with 1 of the officers in the guild i was in on Sunstrider. Didnt feel much like sticking around after that + ally side died anyway, and it was the top guild. (all the other guilds had migrated to other servers ;p)
After the transfer i made my own guild here at Ravencrest. After a while we decided to merge with Empathy, but the leadership was a bit harsh. I was an officer, but felt like i was getting kicked everytime i made a suggestion. Bit too overacting and young leader imo, didnt enjoy staying there, so decided to leave.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
- I got introduced to the game in the ending of TBC. As i still was lvling when WOTLK came out, i never got to raid TBC raids in TBC time. But i have done all the raids as a lvl 80 though, from Classic to end of WOTLK. As already mentioned, i've done all raids in WOTLK. But my most experience wont show up on armory on this char, as i had a jealous BF hacking my old account, making it cancelled ;p So this isnt the orignal Kadust-warlock, sadly. Anyway, now in ICC i've been lacking experience in 25man. Reason for this, is that my computer is gay and dont enjoy being played on by a girl ;p Well, thats how it feels like atleast. Its totaly crashed and work hardly in 10mans, and i even lagg way too much going around single and questing. Don't worry of this issue, as i'll be getting a new gametop computer in start of December. From then on 25mans and everything will be alot easier for me.
I'm also a quick learner and got rarley issues with any tactics.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
- My role is to help with keeping the atmosphere at the top, contribute with a good raiding-mood and skills and to be a part of a team.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
- My internet-connection is pretty good, and its with rare occasion if i ever DC.
As earlier said, i will be getting a new computer in start of December, and its going to be some kind of Asus Laptop thats specialized on gaming laptops. ;p so should be fine.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
- Saw your recruitement in tradechat and thought "why dont give it a shot?" ;p

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Opdarren and Valeene that also have applied are friends of mine, and i would like to be playing with them so ye ;p

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
- Nope

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
- I have, and I am willing to follow them, or i wouldnt have applied. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kadust

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction   <Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Right, i didnt understand shit of the links, so trying again as it obviously didnt work in my application.

Kadust armory: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Kadust

Isabélle armory: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Isab%C3%A9lle

(managed to press send instead of preview when hitting ;p)
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction   <Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 am

Kadust wrote:

(managed to press send instead of preview when hitting ;p)

Congratulations, this was the thing that got you in Wink.

Now on the serious part. Nice apply with a lot of detail into it. You do not have the same achievements as your friends but I don not see it getting in your way of proving yourself.

Welcome.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction   <Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Kadust - Warlock - Destruction
Page 1 of 1