Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Confu

<Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP   <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:06 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I speak english well and i can make my self understood and understand pretty much anyone, speak it close to fluently

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes:) Normaly i dont speak much but i can if its needed

4. Your character name.
Confucyus

5. Your class.
Priest

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

Well since we are in the transition to cataclysm i wanted to go back to my priest from TBC i have been playing a resto/elemental shaman on the horde side mostly in wotlk. But anyway eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Confucyus
leveled him up a couple of days ago so he is pretty much in the old T6 and PvP gear from lv 70.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

I got 1 hunter:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Steppes&cn=Depth my first char:)

The priest whom i love the most as i previously posted:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Confucyus my love:)

I have got 2 druids one of witch is on ravencrest:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Darmin the ally druid on RC
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Ap%C3%B3llo my horde druid on the maelstrom

And my resto/elemental shaman, which have been my main focus in wotlk:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Thryd thinking of swaping it over to ally in cataclysm

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

On my priest i have all the resistance gear from the good old days, but i asume its going to be usless in cataclysm but i always get the gear thats needed and im always updated on gear, enchants, gems and profs. So any resistance gear i need for encounters i will fiks in good time before the respective raids:)

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

In wotlk i have just been joining runs of friends and such since i havent been so active, reason beeing i have been in france for a year even tho i normaly live in norway.
In TBC i was in Pernicous i think it was called as well as a semi norwegian guild called Heroes sheed no tears both times the reason i left was disbanding of the guilds.

When it comes to me and guild loyalty i tend to stay maybe abit to long, i have been in some guilds that held me back but i think of loyalty as a good thing i love beeing with a guild a follow it while it grow's rather then joining the lategame and just getting all the gear:)

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

Played just in the end of Vanilla, i got to lv 60 about 3weeks before TBC i think
Played through TBC in a active way, raided all that was to raid last i did was clearing BT before the massive nerfs with my guild before it disbanned.
in Wotlk i played a fair amount in the start so i did some in naxx, and then i was skiing in france during the winter so i did not get much raiding done before ICC came out. then i raided some in ICC and here we are:)

Looking forward to getting some raiding done in cata:))

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

My role in the raid would be much of a follower, i can probably assist with some delegating of work but i love focusing on my own game and doing the best job i can. and im a born healer:) love healing, and now it seems like they have increased the difficulty of healing so looking forward to a challenge:)

In the guild i love to theory craft discuss tacts and how to become a better player, i dont want to much responsabilities but i have no problem with doing some math and posting findings on the forum to help others.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

I play mostly on my laptop, its about half a year old and works like a clock normaly, its been repaired once but that was when i broke my old headset in socket:P so its up to date i have no FPS lagg and im able to play with addons without getting FPS lagg so:)
My internett connection is good i got that fiber net thingy:P, It has fallen down some times in the past but thats because of construction which is finished just over x-mas so it wont have any issues with that no more. and its only happened mid day so:) shouldnt bother the raiding:)

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven?

Well i dont know much about the guild other then the forum and the raid times seem to be great for me, monday, wednsday and thursday is great for me.
And this seems like a serious guild which is what im looking for even tho i love having fun i hate whiping;)

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

I love PvP as well and im guessing ill level up at least one of my alts pretty soon when i got my priest in place so ether my druid or shaman or something like that:)

Im currently a student without set houres so i just study when i want to, so my houres are pretty free other then that i normaly train with my brother on tuesdays and that seems to fit well in to your schedule:)

Planing on levling up fast seeing that i havent got anything i have to do so:)

Im happy to talk to you ingame on confucyus whenever you feel like it or if you have some follow up questions.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

Dont know anyone yet:) Hope to get to know you, and kill big bad guys with you:)

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

yes and yes:)
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP   <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Contact me in-game.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
confu

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP   <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Hey remove my app, i have gotten accepted by another guild. i thank you for your efforts around my app and im sorry about going another way but i hope to see you around:) maybe our paths will cross again:)
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP   <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 pm

If you are a player who can not decide on a Guild or wait for a response than your path with this Guild's path will never cross again.

Good luck.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP   <Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Confucyus Priest Holy/Disc PvE/PvP
Page 1 of 1