Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Job - Paladin - MS: Retributon, OS: Protection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Job

<Accepted> Job - Paladin - MS: Retributon, OS: Protection Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Job - Paladin - MS: Retributon, OS: Protection   <Accepted> Job - Paladin - MS: Retributon, OS: Protection Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:35 pm

1. Your age. - 16

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English? - My english writing and reading is good. I understand english, but with speaking do I have a bad pronunciation.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? - Yes, I've a headset with mic.

4. Your character name. - Job

5. Your class. - Paladin

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. - In cataclysm my MS will be retribution, and OS protection (in WotLK I was a tank as MS)

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) - nope

8. Are you a Hardcore or Casual PvP player ? - Not sure, I gonna be pvp at Cataclysm

9. How good is your resilience gear ? - I gonna be pvp at Catalysm, now I'm a tank.

10. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? - I'm now for about 9 months in this realm, mostly I've been in Ashes of War (PVE raid guild) but they emigrated to an another realm. While I was not in Ashes of War I was guildless.

11. Previous PvP experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). - at TBC I was PVP just as offspec, I had a arena team with a rating like 1900.

12. What’s your previous arena experience and rating? Any notable Achievements ? - Not much, in Cataclysm I'll be first a PVPer as MS.

13. How many seasons have you been playing in the Arena ? - /

14. How do you deal with criticism ? - I will listen to the criticism and learn from it.

15. What is your usual World of Warcraft playing times ? - I can play whenever I want, currently I'm mostly online in the evening. My current play time is 148 days.

16. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. - Windows Vista - very fast internet conection

17. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Good active guild with many members, and to enjoy with Unforgiven through Cataclysm.

18. Is there anything you would like to add ? - I've always been a tank, in TBC and WotLK where I cleared 12/12 in ICC10, but now in Cataclysm I want to be a PVPer.

19. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her) - nope

20. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? - Yes I did.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

<Accepted> Job - Paladin - MS: Retributon, OS: Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Job - Paladin - MS: Retributon, OS: Protection   <Accepted> Job - Paladin - MS: Retributon, OS: Protection Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Whisper me in-game for a talk.

PvP Officer of Unforgiven
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple

<Accepted> Job - Paladin - MS: Retributon, OS: Protection
Page 1 of 1