Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Norskearn App. Retri/holy/tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norskear

<Declined> Norskearn App. Retri/holy/tank Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Norskearn App. Retri/holy/tank   <Declined> Norskearn App. Retri/holy/tank Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Hello. Making ann application to you.

Good geared Paladin with much history.

Nick: Norskearn
Server: Ravencrest EU

History:

I have played Word Of Warcraft since 2004, Big guild history.

Inn vanilla(60) i was in top PvE 15guild World ranking, Guild named The Black Rose on Arathor EU. However the guild was disbanded when The burning crusade come out. i had a big break from WoW so i wasn't playing that much in TBC. 1 Year after TBC come out me and some friends started a guild. we took down must of the TBC end game raid instance exept Sunwell.

Inn WOTLK i really havent had much of good guilds. Mostly did PuGs and raid with friends. Ive done LK 10man, 10/12 hc's. 11/12 Normal in 25man

I havent taken WOTLK or TBC so serious, becus from my side it ruined WoW. butt now as catalysm is comming much of the old funny stuff comes back. Game is harder again as in vanilla. So im after a good guild with players who can play there class and have a good attitude.

For more Info you can talk with me ingame.

Norskearn
Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Declined> Norskearn App. Retri/holy/tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Norskearn App. Retri/holy/tank   <Declined> Norskearn App. Retri/holy/tank Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:04 pm

I suggest you follow our template. This application is declined. Should you make a new one it will be considered if you answer the questions that we are interested in.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down

<Declined> Norskearn App. Retri/holy/tank
Page 1 of 1