Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dryn.

<Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival   <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:20 pm

1. Your age.

- I am 24 years old, live in Sweden. My name is David.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?

- I'm fluent in both written and spoken English.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

- Yes I do.

4. Your character name.

- Cyriel

5. Your class.

- Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

- Main spec Survival, offspec Beast Mastery.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

- I have a retired Death Knight on Horde.

8. Are you a Hardcore or Casual PvP player ?

-I will be a hardcore PvPer when Cataclysm hits. At the moment I've been leveling my professions and farming gold in preparation for Cataclysm.

9. How good is your resilience gear ?

I barely have any right now. I leveled this character for Cata and hit 80 some weeks ago, I've been away from WoW for one and a half year. Since it's been so close to Cata I have not bought any(with few exceptions) PvP gear. Only farmed justice points for Cata.
Since it's so close to Cata the resilence does not matter now anyway.

10. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

- I was in a nordic leveling guild(Iskald) for fun.

11. Previous PvP experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

- Before my leave I had been playing WoW since releasedate(even beta). In vanilla I was a hardcore PvP player when the honorsystem released. In TBC I played a Rogue for arenas and normal BGs. In WotLK my experience is quite small, I played arenas for some time before I got tired of the burst and stopped playing.

12. What’s your previous arena experience and rating? Any notable Achievements ?

- Barely any in WotLK. In TBC I played alot on my Rogue. I do have alot of PvPexperience in general. After all, it's always been my main area ever since I started playing 5 years ago. Anyone can say that of course, but it's hard to prove anything when I don't have any arena rating to prove with.
I do have to say that I have never really liked arenas, which is why the rated BGs will be a really good addition to this game. I've always liked premade BGs.

13. How many seasons have you been playing in the Arena ?

- 2 seasons.

14. How do you deal with criticism ?

As long as it's constructive criticism it's appreciated, after all, it's helping me(or anyone) to become a better player.

15. What is your usual World of Warcraft playing times ?

- Monday-Friday it's usually after work(and dinner ofc). Around 18-22/23. With exceptions.
On the weekend it's all day if I can.

16. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

- Dual Core 5200+, 4GB RAM, Radeon 5770. 100Mbit internet connection. OS is Windows 7.

17. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

- You seem like an organized and serious guild, when I noticed you had opened a PvP section of the guild I was excited Smile

18. Is there anything you would like to add ?

- I had been away from WoW for some time and decided to come back and level my Hunter in time for Cataclysm.
I started in late October(was 30 at that point) and was lvl80 some week ago.
The ony thing I've been preparing is my professions(Mining/Engineering) and some casual PvP & Heroics for experience and learning the Hunter.

When Cataclysm hits I will be playing hardcore PvP, mainly rated BG.
Of course I will also be doing Normal/Heroics whenever there is time over for starting gear. And to do that with a guild makes it alot better.

While I understand why you ask of resilence I have to say that it does not matter that I don't have any right now, when it's so close to Cataclysm.
I'm a good and strategic team player, never had any complains when doing premades.
From my long WoW experience I know most classes in and out, which is a must for any serious PvP player.
I hope you will not decline my application based on the lack of arena experience on my Hunter. I know I will be a great addition to your premade teams.

19. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her)

- No.

20. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

- Yes, I have read all rules and are willing to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Dryn

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival   <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:23 pm

My Armory link(did not show in original post):
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Cyriel
Back to top Go down
Dryn

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival   <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Sorry for triple posting but I want to add that I reached 2.1k rating on my Rogue in TBC.
I did not write it in my original post because it does not show up in my armory, but I asked around and it seems to be like that for everyone.
Just so you know that I do have some experience Smile
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival   <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:56 am

Whisper me in-game for a talk.

PvP Officer of Unforgiven
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival   <Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Cyriel - Hunter - Survival
Page 1 of 1