Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pvp application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skinny

pvp application Empty
PostSubject: pvp application   pvp application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 pm

1. Your age.31

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?main language

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?yes

4. Your character name.skinnyamers

5. Your class.hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part sorry its wow head armoury is down

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)no

8. Are you a Hardcore or Casual PvP player ?i play around 40 to 60 hours a week so casual

9. How good is your resilience gear ?pants at the moment

10. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?ive been on a break for 6 months

11. Previous PvP experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).lots of bg experiance some areana experiance but found hard to make or join teams

12. What’s your previous arena experience and rating? Any notable Achievements ?got around 1600 last year with a paladin just messing around as we played at diffrent times

13. How many seasons have you been playing in the Arena ?3 or 4

14. How do you deal with criticism ? i deal with criticism well if im spoken to in a decent manner and not like something you have just trodd on

15. What is your usual World of Warcraft playing times ?they change from week to week but i mainly work weekends

16. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.perfect

17. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?i seen the advertisement on trade channel and see it as a guild going places

18. Is there anything you would like to add ?ilike the fact that your guild does both pve and pvp thats a big thing for me as i like all aspects of the game

19. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her)no

20. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?yes
Back to top Go down

pvp application
Page 1 of 1