Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Druid-Healer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hordpphi

<Declined> Druid-Healer Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Druid-Healer   <Declined> Druid-Healer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:35 pm

hi ppl, so here we go:

1) im 25

2) about my English, i am Gergian but i do speak in English, i used to leave in USA for 3 years, in France for 2 years (dont know even a word in French, so it was English practice as well ) and besides i am Air Traffic Controller and English is the only language im allowed to speak on frequency. (but i hate writing Smile )

3) Yes!!

4) PvP Resto druid

5-20) im not 85 yet, im 83 lvl atm, but im lvling fast, i wasnt palying wow for 3 month but now im back, im been playing wowo more than 5 years, ive played with most of the classes, but resto druid was/is/will be to most OP PvP healer ever ), about u ive heared that u are good, thats why i want to be part of your team.

so guys i hope u at elast give me a chance u can always kick me out if i fail (but i NEVER fail Smile )

my current guild is Warlordz but they dont seem to do anything at all )
Back to top Go down
same guy

PostSubject: correction    <Declined> Druid-Healer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:01 pm

ive misstyped my name and country.
name is Hordophile
country is Georgia
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Druid-Healer   <Declined> Druid-Healer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:23 am

We would appreciate a more ellaborate application.

This one is declined,

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Druid-Healer   <Declined> Druid-Healer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Druid-Healer
Page 1 of 1