Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tivas

<Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT  Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT    <Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Hello!

1. My age is 18 and my IRL name is Tobias.

2. I wouldn't that my english write and read capabilities are going to be a problem. I think that I'm quite average for a gamer.
3. I have a perfectly functioning headset w/ microphone that I'm using, I also have all versions of ventrilo and am capable of installing any other communications program that you may be using in the future.

4. My character name is Tivas.
5. My class is Death Knight and yes, it is my main. My "other" main was on another server and I haven't played on it since the launch of Wotlk.

6. My currently gearscore is approximitely 5500. I have been taking a break from WoW for a couple of months otherwise I would likely be a lot higher, gear is a matter of necessity though - as long as I don't lack it - I won't need it. And here is my armory link:

If my character should lack then it is my highest priority to do so on my own to make myself as usable as possible in raids, nobody wants an undergeared dps on any boss, really.

7. I do, however it's one of my older alts on an other server (Deathwing, I transferred my main to Ravencrest after the lack of PvE guilds. Deathwing is a lowly populated server alliance-wise.)

8. Not unless I need it, I have plenty of gold to spend on it if it IS indeed needed.

9. On Deathwing there were a numerous guilds that I raided ICC OS and naxx with, Loot & Run were one of them.

10. Oh dear... I've played since launch really, in total I must've had 6 accounts - 4 of them with warrior mains. But to make it short, I've pretty much cleared everything in vanilla and everything in BC except black temple and SWP.

11. My role is varied pending on the people I raid with. If it's a hardcore guild, I'm the one that stays focused and makes sure he gets HIS part done in order to achieve a win. In a casual raid I'm more or less a joker or the guy that formed the group. I want to have limited fun in raids with progression but I absolutely do not mind wipefests, it's hard to avoid it if you wish to call yourself "hardcore". I want to be loyal to my guild mates and to my guild. They're my family.

12. 54mbit/s Nvidia Geforce 7500 LE, 3,2 ghz. It's well enough to handle WoW.

13. Turiel specifically said that it has exceptional players and that it's hardcore. Those are two of the words that rings a bell in my head Smile It seems like a guild that has a good chance of succeeding in raiding. Also iroinically you put up metallicas song on the home page, which is my favourite song. Guys... I think the signs are there. I'm supposed to join you!

14. Other than that there's nothing more to add really. I'm quite new to Ravencrest since I transferred short before I quit.

15. I don't believe anyone can vouch for me.

16. I have read all guild rules and I accept any future rules that are as logic as pie.
Back to top Go down
Tivas

PostSubject: Main spec & Offspec.   <Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:05 pm

I'm sorry. I seem to have missed the red text part in the read before applying post.

My main spec is Unholy dps, but I'm willing to respec to any reasonable demand. I have experience in both tanking and DPS in all talent trees. My gear is however only legimitate for DPS.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT    <Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Your chest and boots aren't enchanted. Can you explain why please?
Back to top Go down
Tivas

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT    <Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Good point. I've been looking for the crafted version of the chest for a time at a good price and good boots are hard to come by, I guess that I've been a bit picky with enchanting my gear and only enchanted 245 and upwards, but now that you mention it. the idea of enchanting the which is lacking seems like a good idea since they would become half crap instead of utter crap.

Otherwise I keep my gear enchanted at all times naturally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT    <Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Tivas DEATH KNIGHT
Page 1 of 1