Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savante

<Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:38 am

1. Your age: 20.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?: I think it's fine enough for everyone to understand what i'm talking about.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo?: I've got a ventrilo client and a headset to use.

4. Your character name: Savante.

5. Your class: Druid.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) and the appropriate gear scores. Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part: Mainspec = Feral(Tank) Offspec = Feral(Dps) or either Balance if more neccesary. Got a gearscore of 5600+ for now. Probs a bit lower on the offspecs.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters?: I indeed do, but they are both horde Smile Got a Paladin (Mahigan) and a priest (Tikaboo).. and mainly i did all of the raids on the paladin is it was my first Character. But all in all i've been pretty much everywhere as any spec.

8. Do you have any resistance gear?: Yeah a few.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them?: I haven't really been in a guild with Savante yet since i just transfered him to Ravencrest. He's been a member of "Last Chance" on the realm Deathwing. I left the realm because it didnt offer me what i was looking for and its got a very low population on the ally side.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK): Pretty much been everywhere. Especially the ToC period i been raiding alot. About TBC.. I was mainly playing a priest in these times. Pvp-wise.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid: I hope to be of good service as a tank for the guild and to help advance in progress.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection: I'm using an Acer Laptop which is not giving me any trouble playing wow. And having a fine connection which is not giving me any lag nor crashes. All fine.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven?: I think, i hope it can offer me what i'm looking for and i hope to be able to advance and get further in the game as a member of Unforgiven.

14. Is there anything you would like to add?: I hope to see you soon. Smile

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her): No i saw you guys recruiting and i thought i give it a shot.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them?: Yes I have.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:42 am

hello there, ive been reading through your application.
you got some wrong enchants, on multiple items, and some glyph's that aint fitting totally.
but when thats said, it looks okay :-) we will get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
Savante

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:21 am

I just realised i forgot to link my armory pages somehow.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Savante
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Mahigan
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Tikaboo

Apologies. =)

About the glyphs and enchants. It's just a matter of taste and what feels right for you huh. Smile i think we agreed on that too in our last talk. :p

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Why I've also transferred from Deathwing! I was alliance there though.

Good luck!

(Cool to see a druid with armor+ enchants. Armor is surprisingly the best thing for druids.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:43 pm

as am merely a trial, you can just look away from this comment unless its ok for me to post here.

just noticed you glyphed your taunt, it would be alot better to glyph frenzied regeneration, your taunt don't miss that much so you have to glyph it IMO.

except for that glyph your spec is good, etc etc, Good luck with your application Smile
Back to top Go down
Savante

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Hey Ninea,

Yeah believe me alot of people are telling me what's best and what's not and it differs alot to what people say :p For example one says i should def use a Glyph of Growling since if i DO miss a taunt it can even cause a wipe within a hard fight. Advice is always welcome cause also i want to keep improving in my job ^^ . So far my glyphs and enchants been doing its work flawless in ICC and other raids. I haven't tried out the glyph of Frenzied Regeneration yet. But i also must say i did consider replacing it with Glyph of Maul. But for now Frenzied Regeneration is not much of use for me yet as it mostly works fine with either its regular effect or without it at all. All in all i would sure not mind replacing things aslong as it works for all of us. ^^

Thanks for the luck. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:00 pm

well lets put it in perspective, every tanking class can glyph their taunt with 8% more hit, no classes should do so, i have never done so on either my war, pala or dk, and yeah ofc my taunt misses some times, but thats like 1 time every 15th raid or so. it happens pretty rarely.

glyph of frenzied regeneration makes so when you use it, all heals you get from the healers are increased by 20% pretty useful in fights you require alot of healing, like marrowgar or other encounters..

but ofc just a thought though, i just feel its not worth glyphing taunt considering it doesnt miss that much anyways and its other great buffs you can get, i would suggest you do not switch out maul, cause its awesome with swipe at AOE encounters Smile
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm

@Ninea's first post.

There is no problem to post on the forums as an initiate. It will likely improve your chance to get member as an active person on the forums.

I enjoyed your chat and @Savante you will get an answer soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Well after I've checked some things I've decided to recruit you.

Whisper me or any of my Officers when the servers get back online.

Welcome to Unforgiven!

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance   <Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Savante - Night Elf Druid - Tank - Feral(dps)/Balance
Page 1 of 1