Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penzi

<Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank) Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank)   <Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:41 pm

1. Your age.
I am 17 years old

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I consider that my english is fairly good , my pronunciation is understandable and I dont usually have problems with people not understanding me.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes i have all that

4. Your character name.
Penzi

5. Your class.
Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s)
My main spec is Restoration, I like playing resto because it requires a lot of focus and concentration. I usually raidheals but keep hots up on tanks. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Penzi

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ?
Yes I have a combat rogue. I do not play so much on him anymore, I am trying to focus on my druid. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Svingo

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No I dont..

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I was playing on another server then I moved here around 3 weeks ago, I hadn't played in months before that (reason: long trip during summer), (last in april i think) but now Im back again and going to stay

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I haven't played in vanilla, but some in TBC.

BC:
Kara: cleared
magtheridon: cleared
Gruul:Cleared
SSC: 0
Zul Aman:cleared
Tempest keep 2/4
Black temple 1/9
Hyjal 0/5

Wrath:

Naxx: Cleared
Onyxia:cleared
Ulduar: 10/12
Vault:cleared
ToC 10/25:cleared
Obsidian sanctum: Cleared
Maly:cleared
ICC 10 6/12
ICC 25 6/12

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
I am a nice and social guy who likes to have fun (tries to be funny) and loves to beat goals in raiding progress. I never gives up but rather sits a few extra hours to reach the goal.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
I have a Macbook pro ( I know it isn't the best gaming computer, but its handy and works fine for me. My internet-connection is 24mbit/sec

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I saw that you did annunciation in the chat and checked out your side, it looked nice and your thoughts and ideas was pretty good, nice progress etc. Played with some players in unforgiven before but cant remember any names, but nice and friendly people i recall.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
I am not dumb (got no syndroms Wink ), I quickly understand tacs and can act in the moment.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Nop

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes I have read them and I agree and am willing follow them. I expect a mature and social guild. Good attitude when raiding and hopefully make some ingame friends.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank)   <Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Whisper me in-game for a talk please.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Penzi

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank)   <Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Having problems matching your login time or something, lets say we have a talk ingame around 19.00 server time tomorrow (wednesday)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank)   <Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Penzi - Druid - restoration / Feral (tank)
Page 1 of 1