Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo

<Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman   <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:35 am

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
My english is nearly perfect, i do ofc have a few typos here and there, but generally i write and speak fluently, i had the best possible scores my last year at school in english.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes i have a working mic and every version of ventrilo avaliable installed and working.

4. Your character name.
Ninea

5. Your class.
Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) and the appropriate gear scores. Link to the armory:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Ninea <ARMORY
5921 Gearscore in Pve gear.
eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Ninea&group=1 <LINK TO MAINSPEC BUILD

This build is a general MM Build with Improved hunters mark (allways nice to have 1 hunter with it in the guild) and imrpoved steady shot as it is about 15-16% of my total dps i found it worth speccing/glyphing.
Chimera shot which is also a wast amount of my dps is also glyphed tvice with serpent sting glyph increasing its damage by 40%
due the serpent sting dot getting 2 more ticks.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Zaviothan <Zaviothan Fury Warrior
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Daisydue <Daisydue Blood Tank DK
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Garvey <Garvey LolSpecs Rogue
On this server anyways..

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
no

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

i have only been apart of Kamuflasjefylla since i came to this realm, and i havent raided with them in months, and are atm a casual member of the guild, anyways, their having a summer break, so i figured i'd rather take my chances elsewhere then wait until the vacation is over and then HOPE to get a new trial.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Vanilla> All Content Cleared Including Outdoor bosses (Never Downed C'thun, and only 6 bosses in Naxxramas)
TBC> All Content Cleared Including Outdoor bosses (Sunwell was cleared after Nerf, rest was pre nerf)
WotLK> Most Content Cleared (Naxx/os/maly all achievs done, on my previous warrior who got banned at Ulduar Launch)
Never cleared ulduar, but i have cleared ToC and got 8/12 ICC25 HC on the hunter.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

Firstly, My job as a trial is making sure you undersand what i can do in a raid, why i can make a raid just that little more satisfying then usual, by upholding the guild rules, not beeing a lewt whore, and by having patience during raids, coming prepared and repaired as i like to say (On time, outside the instance, repaired with Flasks and food buffs and ready for raid)
joining as many raids as i can possible do, and doing as told, use my experience on fights to be able to understand the mechanics and not fail.
After if am so lucky to survive your trial period i will have to uphold what i have been doing, keep contributing to the guild and the guilds leadership, make sure i as a member of the guild also make the guild look good for other people on the realm by beeing polite, and general having manners.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula, Socket-AM3
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 Black edition (3.2ghz 6 cores)
Ramm: 8 GB 1600mhz Corsair Dominator
HDD/SDD: got a 128gb SSD Drive running my operating system and World of Warcraft + a couple other games, and got 3x 2tb HDDs for Storage
Graphics: Sapphire Radeon HD 5970

Running 1x 24'' Widescreen monitor usualy on 1900x1200 Resolution while raiding, if not am running a bit lower in window mode.

My Internett connection is a 25mb/25mb Fiber connection, will hardly be a problem Wink though the power of my fiber does not uphold the servers downtime am afraid Sad

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
i have had some time off WoW just started again after lvling my warrior (Zaviothan) and gearing him a bit, and are bored really, i miss raiding alot, i had to quit earlier cause of personal issues at home, which has been delt with.

anyways, i want a raiding guild for me and my buddy (i tell abit about him in question 14.) and you seemed like a great choise, my goal is Kingslayer, and after that, as much Heroic progress as possible, am here to succeed, to do what i love, and i hope you guys can be that guild, that guild me and my friend can be a part of, help, work with, and kick the shit out of Lich king.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
i dont got a job, so am preeeeetty active Smile
tried making [ url = blablabla ] <Click here> [ / url ] (without spaces ofc) links but didnt work, so hope you are not too discuraged by copy pasting in your browzer Smile
I would also love for you to give my mate a chance, he might not be the best geared, but i hope you are able to look past that cause hes a great player worth gearing up, i have played with him through the beginning of wow, and he is a great player, a professional player doing what he can to be the best he can be, he recently lvld a Shaman, hes name is Gusty

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). doubtful i do not think i have seen many from your guild around in pugs i have been in, but i may be mistaken, who knows Smile

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
"red"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman   <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:41 am

Thank you for the application , You will get answer soon . I like your application cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman   <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Great to see a person putting proper time in an application, big plus from me.
And i like the fact you are from the ol' days...

good luck!

- Shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman   <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Nice application, whisper me, Turiel, Shîftycent or Veec in game for an invite.

Welcome to Unforgiven !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman   <Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Ninea Hunter Marksman
Page 1 of 1