Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smartís

<Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter   <Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:53 pm

1. Your age.

-I am 15 years old, i live in Denmark and my name is Martin.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

-In fact that i'm 15 and not from and English talking country, then i would say i am pretty good =)

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

-Yeah i have a mic and a headset and i am willing to speak on Vent if i got any suggestions or shout outs

4. Your character name.

-Smartís

5. Your class.

-Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

-Im Marksman because i think its what fits me best.. so i have a marksman Pve And Pvp

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

-Yeah i have a lvl 80 Dk tank on raven, And a priest and A mage on another server

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

Ehm No i do not think So...

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

-Well me and my friends changed to raven and we got into this guild who were also recruiting for cata but then the guildleader left..

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

-Well I started playing Wow In the of TBC so i first had a highlvl in Wotlk.. I have cleared the entire Naxx 10/25, I didnt get Quiet so far in ulduar, ToC 10/25 Down and Lk down on 10 man And 9/12 On 25, including PP.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

-A good dps, And i come up with suggestions on Vent if its goes totally wrong, i shout out things that needs to be and im a Cool Guy, im Funny and Good team Mate.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

-I7 Quad Core. 4,00 GB DDR 3 Ram. Windows 7. My internet Connection is Good. i can take 25 mans Smooth and without lag.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

-I was searching for a guild to raid and to do pvp With in cata and i saw that u were recruiting and i decided to try it out

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

Ehm not much. If u noticed that alot of it was the same as the PvP apply then yes i didn't see any reasons to write it all again.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

-Nope not yet but i am exited to get to know u... Hopefully =)

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

-Yeah Ofc i am ready to follow ur rules, if i wasn't i wouldnt apply
Back to top Go down
Etheriel

Etheriel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter   <Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:37 am

It would be nice if you could actually give the armory links to your character(s) - at least of your main char.
Back to top Go down
Smartis

PostSubject: Yes ofc sry   <Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Im not Sure why u cant see the links but i am sure i did put a link to armory in the Apply... But See if this Works
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/smart%C3%ADs/simple
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter   <Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Contact me in-game.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter   <Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Smartis - Marksman - Hunter
Page 1 of 1