Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erasta

<Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro   <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:45 pm

1. Your age. 16

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Not to shabby, ( lets say u will understand me )

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes.

4. Your character name. Erastalina

5. Your class. Warlock

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) and the appropriate gear scores. Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) 80 shaman -

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I have been in two guilds. The first one disbanded because of guild master inactivity. I was in that guild with my shaman which I later abandoned and started lvling a warlock. The second guild was probably the same but he came back later on and yey we could raid again.. unfortunatley just for like 2 weeks. Then it disbanded for good.. Since then I've pugged and lvled some alts.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). I was just like 11-12 yr old in vanilla and I was playing with my older friends. I cant say I actually progressed alot in vanilla but I did come to Ragnaros.. and whiped like million times. Then BC came and I started playing some kara .. just like 5 bosses and stopped for a while. Came back and downed some bosses in TK with my druid which is on another acc that I got scammed on. ( sad but true ) . Wotlk= downed everything except icc (first bosses 10 man ) and ruby sanctum. I got some achives on shaman and some on warlock both on this serv.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I actually became the officer of the guild Syntax ERror that got disbanded twice. I actually see myself as an experience raider and can become a serious player.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Very fast internet connection, the fastest there is actually. 100 mb/s 4GB ram and Dual core 2GHz, GeForce 9600 GT

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I want to join a serious and good guild. I wanna contribute with what I have to the guild and make it better.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). No

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Erasta

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro   <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Arizul
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Erastalina
5330 Gs with erastalina 6k dps dummy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro   <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello there, I've been reading through your application gonna talk with the rest of the council and discuss it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro   <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 am

Whisper me, Turiel or Shîftycent in game for an invite.

Welcome to Unforgiven !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro   <Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Erastalina Warlock Destro
Page 1 of 1