Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> 2 players 1 application. Resto / balance druid - Destro warlock.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
strong

<Accepted> 2 players 1 application. Resto / balance druid - Destro warlock. Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> 2 players 1 application. Resto / balance druid - Destro warlock.   <Accepted> 2 players 1 application. Resto / balance druid - Destro warlock. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:02 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off: My friend and I decided to make our application together as we would like to join the same guild hopefully Unforgiven.

Personal Information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are two guys from Denmark, both at the age of 17. Morten (strongstorm) and Rasmus (Frigz)
In our sparetime we go to school and ofc play wow. We have been Raiding alot together and enjoy it. mostly with pugs and some half guild runs, and we finally decided that now is the time to settle down in a semi hardcore raiding guild that we would be able to progress with in Cataclysm.

We are both able to speak and communicate in English without any problem. also We have skype - Teamspeak - Ventrilo intalled with headset and working mic.

Character Information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Morten) Strongstorm: Restoration Druid / balance offspec.
Armory Link:

(Rasmus) Frigz: Destro Walock / Demon offspec
Armory link:

(Morten) Strongstorm have 2 other Characters. a hunter and a tanking Paladin.
(paladin) Kaarz: Armory link:

(Hunter) Zharen: Armory link:

Resistance gear: I'm afraid we do not have any resistance gear since TBC was the last time we ever Had to have it. But if the guild requres it We will ofcours do our best to optain it.

Raiding Information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Former Guilds: Strongstorm have been in Highbornes, left because they changed raid schedule and he wasen't able to fit it.
Former Guilds: Frigz have been in a guild called Aggression, left because the guild was lacking serious and dedicated people.

Previous Pve Experience:
We both starting playing wow in the ending of vanilla, we've been raiding Kara, gruuls, Scc, BT, we weren't able to clear Sunwell though:/.
Icc experience: Strongstorm: 11/12 icc10man with 4 hcs. 12/12 25man with marrowgar gunhsip rotface and syndra hc.
Icc experience: Frigz: 11/12 10man with 5 hcs. 10/12 on 25man with Marrowgar gunhsip roface hc.

Role in a raid:
Strongstorm: I have taken the responsebillity to keep everyone in my raid alive, by throwing out my awsome Healing over time.
Frigz: I have taken the responsebillity to ensure that a boss is going down before the enrage timer. and also putting up my soulstone wich will make my raid members arrive faster.

computer specs: We both have very stable Internet connection, we never experience any kind of Serious lagg. and above avrage computer specs.

Reason for joining Unforgiven: We are both very much in need of a serious raiding guild who is stable and is able to make some progress both in WOTLK and Cataclysm when it is realesed.

Anything else: Yeah hope this 2 in 1 apply Isen't too much confusing. Thanks for your considaration. P.s the armory links wont show dunno why:/

Know anyone in Unforgiven: I'm afraid we don't but hopefully we will.

Guild Rules: Sounds strict but fair.

Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Accepted> 2 players 1 application. Resto / balance druid - Destro warlock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> 2 players 1 application. Resto / balance druid - Destro warlock.   <Accepted> 2 players 1 application. Resto / balance druid - Destro warlock. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Whisper me in-game for a talk. Both of you.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> 2 players 1 application. Resto / balance druid - Destro warlock.
Page 1 of 1