Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niffer

<Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:56 am

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Writing 9/10
Speaking 8/12

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes

4. Your character name.
Niffer

5. Your class.
Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
On RC i only have 1 more 80 - a slacker druid :b

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
I could get some

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Goddon - social raid guild - Disbanned
Phoenix - Raid guild - Left for another server because of RC's stability
Saxo - Raid guild - Took a wow break and went horde after.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Started in wolk (i know, i know)
Naxx 10/25, EoE, Ulduar, totc + a bit of totgc, Icc10 10/12 icc25 8/12

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Im the hunter, the dps and the cheerful guy with lame jokes.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
16 mbit inet.

AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 620 Processor - 2.88 ghz (as standaard)
6 gb ddr3 ram
Ati radeon 5700 series

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I saw an add on the trade channel, got interesed and i want to kill ze LK, and have fun while raiding HC

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
No, not really.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Nah

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
I think ive read it all.
Back to top Go down
Niffer

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:59 am

Armory of Niffer: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Niffer

80 Druid slacker alt: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Reff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Hello there, i have a few questions regarding gear and spec.. you got over 600 hit, i thought i was insanely overcapped with my 400, why do you use that many hit pieces? even a hit trinket? alot of other trinkets would be alot more useful.

regarding your pet, if specced correctly your pet would help you deal hell of alot more damage, i do not know which pet you use, but only your serpent was decent specced for damage, but as a cunning pet its not as great as a Ferocity pet, best for MM/SV Builds are wolf(which increases your AP etc) but your wolf got resistance to Spells, self ress Dash(Sprint) AND Charge? it just makes no sence to me.

last but not least, why do you not spec SV when you have only agility sockets? with the agility % + from SV talents it would scale alot better with your current gems and equippment, imo you get higher dps if u go SV, or change ARP, though you will need atleast softcap arp, not sure if your gear is there yet considering u got only 23.58% without gems.

about question 8, no you do not need to get some Smile its a trick question.

anyways a bit to suck in, please give me a reply back Niffer when you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Niffer

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Hi there

After you mentioned my wolf pet i got a bit confused to be honest, and checked it. And apprently its not shown correctly because my pet i know for sure has been specced in "call of the wild" (i just checked in game), actually alot of the specc on armory is wrong, i have not specced in resistance, but i can see that it could do better.

I know im overly hitcapped and the trinket is not a good choise, but the reason for that is that i have just not been lucky at all with my trinkets. I even had the one with arp quite recently.
The gear i have has until now been an improvement in my dps, the hit cap was just a side affect (... :b).

I considered going SV, and did some research into it and i just do more dmg in MM, unless there are some changes that i missed in my break or exams periode.
But now that you brought it up im definitly gonna recheck it and look at some dps-charts on the differences between the 2 speccs.
I just havent had any problem following up in raids with my current specc, but im always open to advice and changes - if it will help me be a better dps'er.
I gemmed agi because i, as said before, read into the arp/agi gems and why to go which way. And i read that if im not AT LEAST, soft capped it would not get me anywhere good, and that gemming agi would deffinitly be the best way to go.
So my specc was maybe a bit to early regarding my arp % at that time - and now, but i really liked the specc after i got used to playing it problerly.

I guess that was an answer to all youre questions.. :b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:29 pm

hehe awesome with a quick and fulfilling reply

yes its true unless ur softcapped its really no point going arp, so agi is the best way to go for you for sure, but then yes as said SV uses the agi more properly THIS is a build i would use for a AGI based gear, increases your agility by 15% and also increases your attackpower by your total stam and intellect, so it really bolsters attackpower, there are other builds that also provide replinishment in mana to the raid, but usualy Blessing of Wisdom or Shaman totem is good enough mana regen for most people.

that build + the glyphs shown will give you probly a steady dps, you can try it out if you like, remember you will allways have higher dps in raids, especially ICC with 25% higher buff.

maby your rotation is the problem for your dps lack in diffrent builds, i dunno, anyways a rotation for this build would be like
1. Kill Shot
2. Explosive Shot
3. Black Arrow
4. Serpent Sting
5. Aimed/Multi-Shot
6. Steady Shot

i rarely do many steady shots, theres probly 1 or maby 2 each cycle, well well, you can try it out if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Niffer

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Im gonna make a SV specc since im not planning on doing any pvping anytime soon - dual specc ftw!
Then im not gonna "ruin" my MM specc in case i cant get it to work.

I really cant remember the rototation i used back then, as sv. But how come you would use Explosive shot prior to Black arrow, since it would give Explosive shot the extra 6%?
And why do Wyverne Sting in a pve specc, and not use it in Hunting party for the extra % of agi?

Well at least i got something out of this application, even if i dont get into the guild Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Hope you get in mate, too rarely people who want to imrpove in a such swift way as you did, quick replies, awesome! Smile

we need another hunter! am so alone Smile
Back to top Go down
Niffer

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Thank you mate, and thanks for the advice here and ingame, i really appreciate it.

For others information:

I now have 2 PVE speccs, a Survival specc and a Marksmanship specc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Whisper me, Turiel or Shîftycent in game for an invite.

Welcome to Unforgiven !

P.S. Thank you Ninea for guiding this mortal on his path to excellence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 pm

not all lost souls can be guided on to the path of Unforgiven, though excellence cannot be teached it longs inside one's heart, i can sence great power in this mortal, and we will see to it that he will be as much part of us as our own body. welcome aboard Niffer, hope you enjoy your stay and stay with us for greatness and thee shal be rewarded with immortality in the form of EPIXXX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Can you repeat that please ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM   <Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Niffer - Hunter - MM/MM
Page 1 of 1