Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebirth

<Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP   <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Perfectly
1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I'd say it's pretty good.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes i have

4. Your character name.
Rebirthdwarf

5. Your class.
Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. My reason for not having Trueshot Aura is that I’m not hit capped, and you usually have a blood DK, enhancement shammy or another MM hunter, but ofc I’ll respecc if needed

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Atm no. but i will get it if it's needed

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Haven't left a guild before in my life, all the guilds I’ve been in disbanded. But the guilds I’ve been in was SEED-Frostwhisper starcrem-Ravencrest

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
TBC: all cleared except SW
Vanilla: all cleared besides naxx and AQ40 got 4 bosses in AQ 40 and 1 in naxx
In WotLK i know it's not a part of the Question but if you look on Rebirthing i got ulduar mount both 10man and 25man, on my druid i got 11/12 with the gear i currently have on it and 10% buff

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
My role is ofc to dps when I’m raiding, besides that I’ll try to be helpful and kind to the other ppl I the guild

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Windows 7 x64bit
i7 1,50GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I want a raiding guild who are raiding 3 days a week and your raiding days fit perfectly for me

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
No Smile

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes I’ve read them and I’ll follow them
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP   <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Hello, Thank you for applying to Unforigven first of all, I would have liked to see a more detailed application if i'm honest, if every application has a one liner answer what seperates you from another hunter? Your armory link didn't work, try posting it without the Http. Also you mentioned having a lvl 80 druid, would you be willing to join the guild with the druid and help out the guild with him if needed?
Will check back to see the armory link.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP   <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm

i'm sorry that it's not more detailed i felt it was kinda hard to come up with a longer answer but i can rewrite one if you want me 2, or you can write to me ingame or talk with me on vent. ofc i can only show you ulduar HMs from my shammy it doesn't prove that i have skills a hunter Smile though you can ask me alot of questions about hunters to prove i'm skilled, but yet again that just proves i know alot theory, the only way i can see to prove my worth is to bring me to a raid or something, cause everything else is just theory Smile or atleast that's my thoughts.

My main is:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Rebirthdwarf

My lvl 80 alts are:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Rebirthnatur
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Rebirthing
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Rebirthadin
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Therebirthed
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Darkrebirth

I'd prefer to raid on my hunter instead of my druid. but i'm sure we can work something out if you think my hunter is useless ^^
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP   <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 am

Well you obviously seem to really like playing this game! (alts!) If you see me online drop me a whisper and well have a talk. I'm on most hours.
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP   <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Congrats. Whisper me in game for inv. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP   <Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Rebirthdwarf - Hunter - MM PvE/MM PvP
Page 1 of 1