Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeffa

<Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application   <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

1. Your age.
19 Years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Pretty good.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes, I do.

4. Your character name.
Zeffa

5. Your class.
Death Knight

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the
Blood DPS is my main spec so far, I was unholy DPS before, but I did notice that I got higher DPS as blood, so Im thinking of staying at blood, the other spec you can see on armory is my Unholy PvP spec, I like to PvP alot, both in bg and arena!
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Zeffa

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
Nope. But I did play my friends mage before if that counts, that was the character I got most ICC experience in, there I got 9/12 25 and also 9/12 10man, just gunship hc. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=Samejenta

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Nope, but I can buy some if needed!

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I was in a guild here called Friends of the Past, but we did only managed to do 6/12 and we didnt had enought members for raids, we had to pug like 2-3, and I dont like pugs!

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Didnt played in TBC and Vanilla, but in WotLK I got 5/5 ToC10/25 4/5 ToGC10. and cleared half of Naxx, and 2 bosses in Ulduar.
and 9/12 icc 10/25 @ my friends mage!

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Single target DPS. blood aint that good as AoE as Unholy was tho.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
I got a pretty good computer, and here comes the specifications:
8GB 1600MHz Kingston ValueR Ram.
AMD Phenom Processor overclocked from 3.4GHz to 3.8GHz, my PC dont even crash with such overclocking Razz
Radeon HD 5870 Graphic Card
Watercooled GPU and CPU
CM Storm Scout Case (bought bigger fans than normal)
My PC is very cold, my CPU is at 50 degrees
GPU is at 70 degrees.
My PC can do 100+ FPS everytime I play, with graphics at Ultra.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
It sounds like a pretty good guild, and for the first time in my life it was a guild with a HIGH need of DK's

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Yeah, as I said I used to play my friends mage when he quitted wow, now he had started playing again so now he plays him, when he started playing wow again that was when I started leveling up this DK as I had a lvl 55 Paladin before.
And I played her before I even satrted leveling this character. And when I played her I cleared 9/12 in both 10 and 25man ICC, and gunship heroic! And Ive read up on tactics for 11/12 as I can see you have only LK left, so ofc I will go read up on taccs for some HC's and LK! But I have also done 6/12 25 and 10man on Zeffa, and Gunship HC!
And as you can see on armory I havent got full PvE gear, Im missing wrist and Pants, I will go buy a t10 pant for my frost emblems, because I got enought for it now, and the wrist, I can get a better wrist in ToC25 and in ICC25 (Gunship) and I may also get one on the other bosses, I havent seen. so Please dont Decline me because Im missing 2 Items, the t10 pants is bought soon!

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Nope, I dont think so

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
yes, Ive read all the guild rules, I will follow them and Im looking forward to join the guild if you accep my apply ofc!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application   <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Thank you for your application, please log out in PVE Gear.
Back to top Go down
Zeffa

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application   <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:42 am

I did log out in PvE gear now, bought a 245 wrist which was better than my wrathful PvP wrist as you can see on armory, and I will save frost emblems for the t10 pants, I got 70 frost I will get 95 until next week! doing random hc and that stuff everyday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application   <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Accepted, /W me / Turiel or Necrofiend for an invite

Welcome to Unforgiven Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application   <Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted>Zeffa, DK DPS Application
Page 1 of 1