Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grutok

<Accepted> Application Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Application   <Accepted> Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Hello, I'm making an application for the guild.

1) I'm 19

2) If I should say myself I would say I'm atelast understandable when both talking/writing english, but I'm from Denmark so ofc I don't speak perfect english, but I sure can communicate with others.

3) Yes I have a microphone and a mic, and sure is able to speak in Vent.

4) Grutok

5) Death Knight

6) Main Spec: Unholy 31/5 but I might respec to 32/4 for more DPS output, I just need to look further into how to spec. Off Spec: Blood atm, but will spec Frost sometime since I used Blood to some soloing when I lvled.

7) I have 3 lvl 80s on The Maelstrom and 1 lvl 80 on Nordrassil, not sure if you wan't the links for them, but I can give Armory Link to my Paladin (my best geared)

Cool No I don't have any resistance gear, but if you require me to get some then sure I will get some.

9) Right now I'm in a real life friends banker guild since it's my first char on this server and just wanted to farm some gear before I would make an application to any guild Smile.

10) Vanilla: ZG, MC and some bosses in BWL. TBC: Karazhan, SSC, TK, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, ZA, and some bosses in Hyjal. WotLK: OS 10/25, ICC 10/25, RS 25, ToC 10/25, haven't really been in Ulduar since I didn't have a guild when it came and didn't feel like raiding at that time, but sure I have killed about 7 bosses in there or so, and ofc VoA 10/25.

11) Well my role in the guild/raid would prolly be DPS ^_^

12) Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz 3.17GHz, 8 GB Ram (just for lolz Smile and internet is 50 up/50 down atm.

13) The reason I wanna join Unforgiven is first of all to have a guild with fun/active members, and since I'm a real life mate of Mjôlnir then I have seen your guild chat, and that sure is something I have missed for a long time (I haven't been in a guild for quite some time now, I have been raiding with alts on The Maelstrom tho, but I still miss to sit and chat with ppl.

14) Well, I don't really have anything to add since I think you got what you needed here, else you can whisp Grutok in game for any further information.

15) Yes I sure think Mjôlnir can say good for me since we have done almost every single raid there is in this game together. Well atleast I hope he will ^_^

16) Yes I have read all the Guild Rules, and ofc I'm willing to follow them.

Thanks for your time when you see this, I'm looking forward to an answer some time.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application   <Accepted> Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:10 pm

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Grutok&gn=The+Bank+Of+Alixia (Your Armory)

Fine application, you tell us all that the guild wanna know. But I think it is good if you give the guild, all of your level 80 alts armory links, since they like to see which achievements they have, to see if you are telling the truth or not, looking through your previous PvE experience.

Your gear should be improved a lot before you can raid with the guild, but I am sure you are working on that at the time I am writing this. The same goes for enchants and gems.

Maxing out your professions would give a good expression of you as well.

You look like a serious player when I look through your application, but you need to work a bit on your character before raiding with the guild, if you ask me.

Good luck with your application

Kind Regards
Accido

P.S. Does Mjôlnir have a friend!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Grutok

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application   <Accepted> Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 pm

A lot of my old achievements got mixed up when WotLK came, lots of what I have done I haven't got achievement for anymore and I bet a lot of you have it like that, my Mage is the only char I have been playing on back in Nilla.
Back to top Go down
Grutok

PostSubject: Let's try the armory links again   <Accepted> Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Grutok

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application   <Accepted> Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Hmm strange, seems that I can't link my armory on my other 80's even tho I've tryed to remove the http:// anyways.

Charbo = Level 80 Human Mage on Nordrassil

Exfer = Level 80 Draenie Shaman on The Maelstrom

Panzèr = Level 80 Night Elf Warrior on The Maelstrom.
Back to top Go down
mjôlnir

mjôlnir

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application   <Accepted> Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Grutok is skilled and thats just a fact.... i say good for him but im only initiate but still.....
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application   <Accepted> Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Accido wrote:

P.S. Does Mjôlnir have a friend!? Shocked

Let's say we will all have a new friend Smile. Whipser me in-game for a talk.

Guild Leader of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application   <Accepted> Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Application
Page 1 of 1